Have you ever got into a fight with a mascot?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
:birdman: Yeah. With this fakkit Jaxon DeVille.
xin_3009031114250142588433.jpg

Two years ago the Jags Cheerleaders and that rotund fakkit came to my job on a mission to sell season tickets. They stayed in the cafeteria for the most part. . . But near the end of the day Jaxon decided he wanted to tour the building. :wtb:

He is walking around with two hr chicks who are showing him different areas. I am a die hard Steeler fan. I am from Piffsburgh and my cubicle is saturated with Steelers paraphernalia. Terrible Towels, street signs, scarves, hats, etc. . .

I am on the phone with a client. . He sees me and makes a beeline for me. Diddy bops right over to where I am at. .
Jaxon+de+Ville

I pay him no mind. . He goes behind me and takes a sign off my cube wall. Its likea huge Yield sign but it says Steelers. He snatches it off and starts fukking me up in the head with it! :what:

I am like :wtf: He is really wailing on me! I still had my client on the phone and he can hear the ruckus. He is like. . . aiyo. . are you ok? Now I am heated. . I turn around and this fukkstick hits me again on my dome. :dwillhuh: Ugly ass HR chicks saw this going down and dipped around the corner. Guess they did not want to say they saw anything.

I stand up pissed off. He waddles away. But not before grabbing one of my Terrible Towels. . .He grabs the towel. Runs down the hallway. Waits till he gets to the back of the hallway. Takes the towel does this little fakkity belly dance and proceeds to blow his fake nose with the towel then he rubs it in his crotch. Then throws it right in a :trash: Then skips his fairy ass right into a elevator.

Im fukking standing there with a client on the phone. . desk is ruined. and EVERYBODY was standing up looking at me. :comeon: And some bytch took pictures of the beating and it was promptly emailed to everyone in the company.

:lolbron:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:gladbron:But it might not be the same guy.

Post them pics, tho. This is an amazing story and I need a clear visual.

It actually is the same guy. He is a short lil white guy. He has been Jaxon the whole time. Now it is possible they have a different guy do it for trips like this. . . . No matter. Somebody has to pay the price. :mjpls:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
It actually is the same guy. He is a short lil white guy. He has been Jaxon the whole time. Now it is possible they have a different guy do it for trips like this. . . . No matter. Somebody has to pay the price. :mjpls:

:ld: Make sure you record it and post it for your fellow coli-members.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:birdman: Yeah. With this fakkit Jaxon DeVille.
xin_3009031114250142588433.jpg

Two years ago the Jags Cheerleaders and that rotund fakkit came to my job on a mission to sell season tickets. They stayed in the cafeteria for the most part. . . But near the end of the day Jaxon decided he wanted to tour the building. :wtb:

He is walking around with two hr chicks who are showing him different areas. I am a die hard Steeler fan. I am from Piffsburgh and my cubicle is saturated with Steelers paraphernalia. Terrible Towels, street signs, scarves, hats, etc. . .

I am on the phone with a client. . He sees me and makes a beeline for me. Diddy bops right over to where I am at. .
Jaxon+de+Ville

I pay him no mind. . He goes behind me and takes a sign off my cube wall. Its likea huge Yield sign but it says Steelers. He snatches it off and starts fukking me up in the head with it! :what:

I am like :wtf: He is really wailing on me! I still had my client on the phone and he can hear the ruckus. He is like. . . aiyo. . are you ok? Now I am heated. . I turn around and this fukkstick hits me again on my dome. :dwillhuh: Ugly ass HR chicks saw this going down and dipped around the corner. Guess they did not want to say they saw anything.

I stand up pissed off. He waddles away. But not before grabbing one of my Terrible Towels. . .He grabs the towel. Runs down the hallway. Waits till he gets to the back of the hallway. Takes the towel does this little fakkity belly dance and proceeds to blow his fake nose with the towel then he rubs it in his crotch. Then throws it right in a :trash: Then skips his fairy ass right into a elevator.

Im fukking standing there with a client on the phone. . desk is ruined. and EVERYBODY was standing up looking at me. :comeon: And some bytch took pictures of the beating and it was promptly emailed to everyone in the company.
a grown man dressed like a cartoon character just made you his bytch

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:laff: @ the mental picture of niccas fighting with big teddy bears with smiley faces and taking the L

Im trying to hold in the laughter for dear life but I cant do it brehs im about to let it out and the whole floor about to look at me like an idiot

:russ: fukk you all in advance

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I knew the guy that was the mascot for my highschool football team, during one game he was doing the shadow boxing/fake fighting bullshyt with the other mascot and when he was moving towards the other mascot he tripped and ended up tackling them. well it just so happens that the mascot for the other team was a girl and her boyfriend was pissed. he tried to run on the field and start fighting dude but cops broke it up.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was at a birthday party when I was 6 or 7 and they had someone there in a big clown suit. Everything was fine for the first hour or so but once one person decided to stomp one of those big ass shoes, it was over. For the next few minutes, 10 or so of us 2nd graders beat the shyt out of that clown.

The clown was able to escape the dogpile finally and we realized it was actually a girl when she ripped her wig off and started crying. The kid's mom had to give her a bunch of extra money and went off on all of us and the whole mood of the party pretty much sucked after that :yeshrug: