Have you ever got into a fight with a mascot?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
never fought with a mascot however i had ppl fight for me while i was a mascot....i worked at chuck e cheese as a hs senior and i donned the costume on numerous occasions...kids pushing me, trying to trip me, hitting me :to:..one adult walked up when i was making rounds around the place and turned my head completely around so i couldn't see talmbout "thats funny right?" :smh:..one day there was a little kid who after shaking his hand walked behind me and punted me in the balls...i saw stars..the only time i ever broke character by talking in the costume with several swear words which a couple other kids heard...so i got back at his ass..he tried to get a handshake and grabbed him by the wrist and wrenched his arm..fukked up his shoulder..little b*stard was howling in pain while i was like :lolbron"..fukk that kid

:gladbron:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Same guy, different places.
:yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well. . . Well. . . Well.

I have been putting off what happened to me on Wed for two days. Might as well let it go. :snoop:

I had no masterplan like I did with Earthquake. I figured I would play it by ear. On Wed everybody wore their fav team colors. So of course I was Steelered down. Retro Greg LLoyd Authentic Jersey. :myman:

I knew he would be down in the cafeteria for the most of the day. So around lunch I had to make run. . But I :youngsabo:peeked in and saw him posted up with the Cheerleaders c00ning for season tickets.

12_PLA_0279_CLpweb3.jpg

I figured when I came back from my lunch I would visit the lunch room. . .Maybe spark up a convo with him. . Then knock his fukkin bobblehead kuffi off. :mjpls:

Somehow someway my plan got compromised. :yeshrug:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:ohhh: This dude. . .

The problem with him is that. . . I can not tell who he is looking at. . So when I peeped :whoo: him I was under the impression that he could not see me. His head was turned in the other direction. . But its so BIG. So I could not really tell for sure if he saw me or not.

I stared daggers at dude :birdman: from the doorway for a few seconds then decided I will visit him personally later. . I dip and head out the door and I am breezing across the grass to get to my car. . When I tripped and fell on my face brehs. .

:deadrose:

I hear people laughing behind me but I am oblivious. :shaq2: My co-worker told me what happened next cause he was in the lunch room when I peeped in.

1. HE SAW me when I looked in.

2. As soon as I left the doorway he jumped up and gestured for everyone to join him.

3. He was RIGHT BEHIND me as I walked out of the building.

4. The laughter and people I heard was damn near the whole lunch room following him out of the cafeteria.

5. He did the ol school trip. He kicked my foot as it was coming back while I was walking.

I :cape: and landed on my side.. . At the time I thought it was just embarrassing and I tripped over my own feet. Did not know a furry foot caused it.

I soon knew what was going on when he jumped on me while I was on the ground and proceeded to violate me.

mendenhump.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm at the auto shop fukking dying

nikka how you have all this time to plan your revenge but decide to wing it instead?

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm at the auto shop fukking dying

nikka how you have all this time to plan your revenge but decide to wing it instead?

Breh. . I tried the detailed planning before and it backfired. ( :pacspit: Earthquake )

This dude Jaxson is a clown. He is always pushing people and messing around. I figured no one would care if I slapped him upside the head. I just planned on doing it a lil harder than usual. :jawalrus:

He jumped on my tucas and started grinding. :aicmon: People behind me are HOWLING :laff:

He jumps up and does this lil belly roll thing he always does. . I jump up pissed as fukk!! :wtb: As I get up all the Cheerleaders surround me and start clapping.

jacksonville-roar.jpg

Said thank you for being a good sport and the one cheerleader handed me a 10.00 gift card to the Bud Zone at the stadium. :manny: I guess the L had a silver lining.