Have you ever got into a fight with a mascot?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Got the official email. . . Jags ticket blitz is pushed back until wed next week.

3804981019_44ec102312_z.jpg

I am going to bust his ass. I dont want to get fired. . But I do want to humiliate his ass. :youngsabo:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should take the mascot face off, spit in it..push him into a desk/wall (so he falls)

Then while he's on the ground, throw the face back at him, say fakkit and hit the elevator

Daps
Breh. Biggest regret of my life. :why: I cant even front. . . He got the drop on me. :manny:

By the time I got my bearings and stood up pissed off. . . He was already swag surfing :stylin: down the hallway with my Terrible Towel. So there I am standing at my desk. He is right in front of the elevator like :umad:

I am taking off my headset when he rubs my towel on his nuts then dips into the open elevator. . . Perfect timing like he was in Mission Impossible or some shyt.

The whole floor was quiet as hell. .. . Then I heard one snicker. . . tee hee.

Then the flood gates opened. Everyone was :krs::russ::heh::gladbron::ohhh:

75p4dph0cr6jihp6r24.gif

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:dead:at these stories, especially General Mills.

but man, its got be awkward when you realize the mascot is a girl tho. i just know they gotta feel like an a$$hole.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:dead:at these stories, especially General Mills.

but man, its got be awkward when you realize the mascot is a girl tho. i just know they gotta feel like an a$$hole.

fukk that she shouldnt have been actin like a bytch

:russ:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Email I just got at work.

Everyone is welcome to show their NFL Spirit!
Come dressed on Wednesday in YOUR NFL Team’s jersey and/or colors!

We have partnered with the Jacksonville Jaguars to provide special-priced tickets to Web.com employees for the Jaguars’ football games.

Buy season tickets for you and your family, and Web.com will subsidize $100 toward the price of each ticket. **
(The Jaguars have designed a 4-month payment plan for Web.com employees that purchase season tickets).

Buy tickets to individual games for you and your family, and Web.com will subsidize $20 per ticket **

We’ve made it easy for you to purchase tickets under this special offer…

Representatives from the Jacksonville Jaguars will be here August 22nd from 11:00am to 2:00pm, in the break room to take your ticket orders!

Jaxson De Ville will be making a special appearance and The Roar of the Jaguars’ cheerleaders will be here to kick-off the ticket sales event!

Don’t miss out!

Go Jags!

:jawalrus: I am going to obliterate that dude on Wed.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
never fought with a mascot however i had ppl fight for me while i was a mascot....i worked at chuck e cheese as a hs senior and i donned the costume on numerous occasions...kids pushing me, trying to trip me, hitting me :to:..one adult walked up when i was making rounds around the place and turned my head completely around so i couldn't see talmbout "thats funny right?" :smh:..one day there was a little kid who after shaking his hand walked behind me and punted me in the balls...i saw stars..the only time i ever broke character by talking in the costume with several swear words which a couple other kids heard...so i got back at his ass..he tried to get a handshake and i grabbed him by the wrist and wrenched his arm..fukked up his shoulder..little b*stard was howling in pain while i was like :lolbron:..fukk that kid