Have you ever got into a fight with a mascot?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
At a minor league hockey game in Philly, the dumb ass mascot knocked my hat off and spilled my beer. I went after him and was thrown out by security.

This guy

5380562742_2a4d5f25e0_z.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:birdman: Yeah. With this fakkit Jaxon DeVille.
xin_3009031114250142588433.jpg

Two years ago the Jags Cheerleaders and that rotund fakkit came to my job on a mission to sell season tickets. They stayed in the cafeteria for the most part. . . But near the end of the day Jaxon decided he wanted to tour the building. :wtb:

He is walking around with two hr chicks who are showing him different areas. I am a die hard Steeler fan. I am from Piffsburgh and my cubicle is saturated with Steelers paraphernalia. Terrible Towels, street signs, scarves, hats, etc. . .

I am on the phone with a client. . He sees me and makes a beeline for me. Diddy bops right over to where I am at. .
Jaxon+de+Ville

I pay him no mind. . He goes behind me and takes a sign off my cube wall. Its likea huge Yield sign but it says Steelers. He snatches it off and starts fukking me up in the head with it! :what:

I am like :wtf: He is really wailing on me! I still had my client on the phone and he can hear the ruckus. He is like. . . aiyo. . are you ok? Now I am heated. . I turn around and this fukkstick hits me again on my dome. :dwillhuh: Ugly ass HR chicks saw this going down and dipped around the corner. Guess they did not want to say they saw anything.

I stand up pissed off. He waddles away. But not before grabbing one of my Terrible Towels. . .He grabs the towel. Runs down the hallway. Waits till he gets to the back of the hallway. Takes the towel does this little fakkity belly dance and proceeds to blow his fake nose with the towel then he rubs it in his crotch. Then throws it right in a :trash: Then skips his fairy ass right into a elevator.

Im fukking standing there with a client on the phone. . desk is ruined. and EVERYBODY was standing up looking at me. :comeon: And some bytch took pictures of the beating and it was promptly emailed to everyone in the company.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
:birdman: Yeah. With this fakkit Jaxon DeVille.
xin_3009031114250142588433.jpg

Two years ago the Jags Cheerleaders and that rotund fakkit came to my job on a mission to sell season tickets. They stayed in the cafeteria for the most part. . . But near the end of the day Jaxon decided he wanted to tour the building. :wtb:

He is walking around with two hr chicks who are showing him different areas. I am a die hard Steeler fan. I am from Piffsburgh and my cubicle is saturated with Steelers paraphernalia. Terrible Towels, street signs, scarves, hats, etc. . .

I am on the phone with a client. . He sees me and makes a beeline for me. Diddy bops right over to where I am at. .
Jaxon+de+Ville

I pay him no mind. . He goes behind me and takes a sign off my cube wall. Its likea huge Yield sign but it says Steelers. He snatches it off and starts fukking me up in the head with it! :what:

I am like :wtf: He is really wailing on me! I still had my client on the phone and he can hear the ruckus. He is like. . . aiyo. . are you ok? Now I am heated. . I turn around and this fukkstick hits me again on my dome. :dwillhuh: Ugly ass HR chicks saw this going down and dipped around the corner. Guess they did not want to say they saw anything.

I stand up pissed off. He waddles away. But not before grabbing one of my Terrible Towels. . .He grabs the towel. Runs down the hallway. Waits till he gets to the back of the hallway. Takes the towel does this little fakkity belly dance and proceeds to blow his fake nose with the towel then he rubs it in his crotch. Then throws it right in a :trash: Then skips his fairy ass right into a elevator.

Im fukking standing there with a client on the phone. . desk is ruined. and EVERYBODY was standing up looking at me. :comeon: And some bytch took pictures of the beating and it was promptly emailed to everyone in the company.

:what: you didn't whoop that ass??? That's a huge L on your part.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:what: you didn't whoop that ass??? That's a huge L on your part.

Breh. Biggest regret of my life. :why: I cant even front. . . He got the drop on me. :manny:

By the time I got my bearings and stood up pissed off. . . He was already swag surfing :stylin: down the hallway with my Terrible Towel. So there I am standing at my desk. He is right in front of the elevator like :umad:

I am taking off my headset when he rubs my towel on his nuts then dips into the open elevator. . . Perfect timing like he was in Mission Impossible or some shyt.

The whole floor was quiet as hell. .. . Then I heard one snicker. . . tee hee.

Then the flood gates opened. Everyone was :krs::russ::heh::gladbron::ohhh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Breh. Biggest regret of my life. :why: I cant even front. . . He got the drop on me. :manny:

By the time I got my bearings and stood up pissed off. . . He was already swag surfing :stylin: down the hallway with my Terrible Towel. So there I am standing at my desk. He is right in front of the elevator like :umad:

I am taking off my headset when he rubs my towel on his nuts then dips into the open elevator. . . Perfect timing like he was in Mission Impossible or some shyt.

I cant stop laughing

:lolbron:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis

Then the flood gates opened. Everyone was :krs::russ::heh::gladbron:

:gladbron: :sadbron: that story is hilarious. I get what you saying though you, I would have stood in shock and confusion if that happened to me.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Me and my little brother actually jumped a mascot, unprovoked, at a mini league baseball game. I was probably fifteen and him maybe thirteen and u think a thirteen year old cousin was there too. I don't know why we did it but security had us up outta there PRONTO, lol.

The funniest/worst part was that the mascot was a teenage white chick who had just graduated from my high school (I didn't know that at the time of the attack lol).

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Randomly somebody will mention it. . .Or I will see a new person in the hallway and they will stare at me or point and whisper. . .

I think they are showing those pics to the new training classes when people are hired. . :to:

:laugh:.........thanks for sharing your painful mascot story....shiit cray. Damn, HR dip setted from the scene like

hear-no-evil_see-no-evil_speak-no-evil.jpg

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

:laff:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Guess who is coming back on thursday to pimp Jags season tickets. . :shaq:

The Jags cheerleaders and Jaxon Defakkit.

JaxsonPlanks.jpg

I already have that same Steeler Yield sign on deck. When I see him I am swinging straight for his knees. Knock his top heavy ass down.

:youngsabo:

:gladbron:But it might not be the same guy.

Post them pics, tho. This is an amazing story and I need a clear visual.