Have you ever been seen in public with a BBW jumpoff?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Dont cheat down if u gonna cheat. Is she paying for everything at least?

yes..she drives to me, picks me up, brings me food, candy, snacks and the whole 9. :ehh:

she also just gets straight to the head and doesnt cuddle or try to sleepover..she just leaves within 30 mins after we fukk or she blows me :ehh:

she knows about my girl (i told her it is my ex tryna come back in my life) and she doenst know where i work, nor does she have my facebook :myman:

win-win :ehh:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yes..she drives to me, picks me up, brings me food, candy, snacks and the whole 9. :ehh:

she also just gets straight to the head and doesnt cuddle or try to sleepover..she just leaves within 30 mins after we fukk or she blows me :ehh:

she knows about my girl (i told her it is my ex tryna come back in my life) and she doenst know where i work, nor does she have my facebook :myman:

:ehh: not bad. Does she give better dome than your main?

I had a heavy hitter jump off but she had a nite time waistline. The day i saw her in the sun i cut her off.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: not bad. Does she give better dome than your main?

I had a heavy hitter jump off but she had a nite time waistline. The day i saw her in the sun i cut her off.

honestly...yes. bc she does it until i bust :myman:

i love my main and we fukk so i stop her then tear that up :noah:

LMFAO..wait...what was wrong with her in the sun? :lupe:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tumblr_m9mzt3Q83b1ro8ysbo1_400.gif

:dead2:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
! have plenty of t!mes, same ch!ck, my wh!te ch!ck superv!sor, cute faced 6' plus b!g b!tch, we a!nt go on dates or noth!n but !d stroll through the hood w!t her w!t not one fukk g!ven, shed get the l!q, get her weed & when we got back to her cr!b she knew what !t was, plus she was a freak...

my brother called me once while ! was fukk!n & a!nt bel!eve ! was !n someth!n, she let me keep talk!n wh!le fukk!n, moan!n & scream!n, my brother was :ooh:

!d be seen !n publ!c w!t that b!tch tomorrow !f she wasnt pregnant now...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:guilty: I had a fat Mexican chick claimin to be pregnant by me, crazy thing is I only smashed her twice, I was completely sober and strapped up both times, but some how she still ended up hittin me wit that " we need to talk" shyt

This sums up your situation -

neo-bullet-dodge-o.gif

They almost caught you slippin

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I been in your situation. You can't be out in public looking like :lupe: when you with her. You gotta be like :smugbiden::jawalrus:

At first nikkas gonna be like :russ: but then they're gonna be like :dwillhuh::leon::ohhh::ehh: after you hit them with the smug like you ain't ashamed.

But no lie though, you gonna be :lupe: on the inside if one of your close peoples see you.

That lupe smiley is gold :russ:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we need a official jumpoff rules and regulations thread. Taking them on a date is a serious violation and you are potentially turning this into a bad situation. I would make one but I just don't feel like it.

I'm not gonna lie all my jump offs either on the very thick side, or they fine as fukk but ugly:scusthov:. That's just what I prefer with jumpoffs. I had a good looking jump off before and it turned into a whole affair type of situation that had a nikka living 2 lives. Never again....

Now I never go on dates with em, or even come to see them during the day. They don't even know where I live, I always drive to their place.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that's kinda late. why didnt she do it 1st night?

we on pof on a sunday night, texted and shyt and i got dome that tuesday night :lupe:

the first night we chilled :ehh:

netflix and then cuddle and then she giving up da ass but i only wanted head bc i aint have a condom :skip:

Daps
! have plenty of t!mes, same ch!ck, my wh!te ch!ck superv!sor, cute faced 6' plus b!g b!tch, we a!nt go on dates or noth!n but !d stroll through the hood w!t her w!t not one fukk g!ven, shed get the l!q, get her weed & when we got back to her cr!b she knew what !t was, plus she was a freak...

my brother called me once while ! was fukk!n & a!nt bel!eve ! was !n someth!n, she let me keep talk!n wh!le fukk!n, moan!n & scream!n, my brother was :ooh:

!d be seen !n publ!c w!t that b!tch tomorrow !f she wasnt pregnant now...

Exclamation points in place of the letter "i" :comeon:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
shoulda punched her in the face when she spilled the soup on her gut and caused a scene and get locked up so you can come back on the coli when you get out and let us know how jail changed you.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I know :snoop:

She got me in a moment of weakness... right after I bust on Tuesday night she hit me with the question and I folded :wow:

fukk it...never again. My bro is roasting me.:wow2:

I took a pic of her in the store too :mjpls:

you got the game wrong

how you fold AFTER you bussed your nut? thats when your mind is at its clearest point :ufdup:. now if she asked you before you bussed your nut, then I understand.

:clap:

I use this line all the time breh...it works well because if they see you with your main chick, or if they find texts or whatever, you can always fall back on the "remember I told you, she's trying to get back with me" :smugbiden: