Have you ever been seen in public with a BBW jumpoff?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Well technically if you date black women chances are you are dating a BBW.

I'm going by stats here

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well technically if you date black women chances are you are dating a BBW.

I'm going by stats here

I always had skinny black girlfriends for the most part. but I hit a # of big ones too as jumpoff status in my hey-day.

like others said, if they got a cute face, and some titties and what not, you can look past the fact of them being bigger in order to get that nut off.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
1st off :duck: anytime the t/s talks about heterosexual relations it's :duck:

And you fukk wit a chick(:duck:) so busted that you can't be seen out in public with her? :pachaha:

To answer the thread yes I have.I don't fukk with ugly chicks shortys face was on point she was just chubby

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I always had skinny black girlfriends for the most part. but I hit a # of big ones too as jumpoff status in my hey-day.

like others said, if they got a cute face, and some titties and what not, you can look past the fact of them being bigger in order to get that nut off.

:ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
1st off :duck: anytime the t/s talks about heterosexual relations it's :duck:

And you fukk wit a chick(:duck:) so busted that you can't be seen out in public with her? :pachaha:

To answer the thread yes I have.I don't fukk with ugly chicks shortys face was on point she was just chubby

Lol I am not gay and yes.... I have a fat white jump off
That I met on pof
my main girl is black and she's not fat
@BlvdBrawler is my friend on social media and he can vouch for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
oprah.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you try so hard to prove you not gay

:rudy:

Im not gay at all.:mjpls:

and I could care less what you & a bunch of you internet people think
:heh:

But @SHAQAVELLI Is my friend on Facebook and I have pictures with my girl on there. Im.not gay :noah:

I am just a gay troll who loves Paul Walker :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i actually have lol. i played it smart and went to a bar MAAD far from where i live so no one i know catches us. but even with that it was still mad awkward in the beggining. especially tryna shuffle between tables and seats and she big as hell. but when we settled down and had a few drinks it was cool cause she's a big chick but she really does have a gorgeous face. if she lost 80 pounds she would easily be a dime. I did notice alot of broads coming up to me and her asking how long we've been together and we looked like the cutest couple ever (obviously because im fairly good looking and in good shape and she's pretty but obviously got a good 50 pounds over me). All in all, it was a new experience but I think im good off that for the future.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i actually have lol. i played it smart and went to a bar MAAD far from where i live so no one i know catches us. but even with that it was still mad awkward in the beggining. especially tryna shuffle between tables and seats and she big as hell. but when we settled down and had a few drinks it was cool cause she's a big chick but she really does have a gorgeous face. if she lost 80 pounds she would easily be a dime. I did notice alot of broads coming up to me and her asking how long we've been together and we looked like the cutest couple ever (obviously because im fairly good looking and in good shape and she's pretty but obviously got a good 50 pounds over me). All in all, it was a new experience but I think im good off that for the future.

what was her race? :steviej:

So u wont give a black girl with a pretty face with a few extra pounds the time of day in the future? :usure:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
To do such a thing would be a complete undermining and blatant disrespect to time I've spent in the gym. The whole draw of fukking with BBW's is that they'll take what they can get. Skeet in their mouths and dip...maybe even hit it from the back with the jimmy on EXTRA tight every blue moon. You're doing THEM the favor by LETTING them suck it. Always remember. :ufdup:

Taking fat bytches OUT in the daylight? Voluntarily? Alone?

HeadShake.gif