Have you ever been seen in public with a BBW jumpoff?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Where are you aquiring these seasoned specimens?

I'm not getting them anymore but, you can meet them anywhere, I met some at lounges and I met some through my brothers/cousins who worked with them. I'd meet up with my people after work while they were doing happy hour with co-workers, my dudes were married or in long term relationships so I'd always get funneled towards the most obvious ones.

Just be upfront with them, if you see an older chick who you know doesn't have a man get at her. They get more insecure about their looks the older they get, so having a younger dude hit on them sets their vaginas on fire. I used to mess with this older sexy Rican chick (5"8 145lbs) that lived a few buildings down from me (she was 37, I was 22). I was too shook to talk to her, and just stared at her every time I saw her, figured she didn't want a young buck and then oneday while I was looking at her like :merchant: she called me over to sit with her on the bench she was on and asked me what I was waiting for. We talked and the rest was history, a couple days later she was letting me do things to her that had me like :blessed: and her skills were beyond what I was used to.

The only drawback was I was only 5 years older than her daughter, who looked pretty good :laugh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
did once...myspace hook up back in 2006..chick was bi with a girlfriend that travelled for work...had a curiosity about black men and wanted some dikk...we met at a bar and gotdamn she was big :huhldup: (unfortunately there was a female i would meet later that would surpass her)...but at least she had some curves and wasn't roundball shape....we were drinking at the bar for like 45 mins..im like hoping no one I knew would come in there and see me with her...when she was ready to leave I was so damn happy...the bartender was like :smugfavre: at me the whole time
...but yeah fukked her twice then after she started flaking so I moved on..didn't have time for that bullshyt

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I been in your situation. You can't be out in public looking like :lupe: when you with her. You gotta be like :smugbiden::jawalrus:

At first nikkas gonna be like :russ: but then they're gonna be like :dwillhuh::leon::ohhh::ehh: after you hit them with the smug like you ain't ashamed.

But no lie though, you gonna be :lupe: on the inside if one of your close peoples see you.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
So, the fat girl I can't cut off said she wanted to "hang out during business hours." We only hang out between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. :lupe:

Today, we went to target and got lunch. i wonder who saw us :lupe:

and we went to Panera and I got a salad. she got a sandwich and soup and said "this sandwich is so big i thought it would be smaller" Im like :comeon: as she devoured it.

she also spilled the soup on her gut :scusthov:

and she prolly thought it was a date :huhldup:

Her head is so good though and my main squeeze lives an hour away :lupe:

wheelchair-jimmy-gif.gif

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Who on here has got a fat chick pregnant, be honest :nopostmoves:
:guilty: I had a fat Mexican chick claimin to be pregnant by me, crazy thing is I only smashed her twice, I was completely sober and strapped up both times, but some how she still ended up hittin me wit that " we need to talk" shyt

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol I am not gay and yes.... I have a fat white jump off
That I met on pof
my main girl is black and she's not fat
@BlvdBrawler is my friend on social media and he can vouch for me

Dont cheat down if u gonna cheat. Is she paying for everything at least?

Last edited by a moderator: