Have you ever been seen in public with a BBW jumpoff?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You gotta switch to older women, I never have and never will fukk with a "BBW" under any circumstance, there are far too many good looking 35-45 year old divorced women out there to resort to fatties.

i was lonely :lupe:

horny :lupe:

thirsty :lupe:

in need :lupe:

just moved into new place :lupe:

didnt have p*ssy on deck and then she just was on pof and i was like :lupe:

she gave me dome 3 days after we met on pof :lawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i was lonely :lupe:

horny :lupe:

thirsty :lupe:

in need :lupe:

just moved into new place :lupe:

didnt have p*ssy on deck and then she just was on pof and i was like :lupe:

she gave me dome 3 days after we met on pof :lawd:

Breh, older broads are nasty, almost always horny, and are used to fukking with sloppy ass dudes. If you in shape and give em that work they will be on some :whaaa: shyt. You can be seen in public with them too :manny: and did I mention they are nasty....

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh, older broads are nasty, almost always horny, and are used to fukking with sloppy ass dudes. If you in shape and give em that work they will be on some :whaaa: shyt. You can be seen in public with them too :manny: and did I mention they are nasty....

true, but what do u do when u gotta make small talk with they kids who have full beards and deep voices???? :sadcam:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
true, but what do u do when u gotta make small talk with they kids who have full beards and deep voices???? :sadcam:

Why you going over there during the day :mjpls:

I used to invite older broads over, or only stop by when their kids were sleeping, they knew what I wanted and they wanted the same thing. That's what I liked about older chicks, you didn't have to play as many games with them, they wanted to fukk and didn't have those "Is he gonna think I'm a hoe" hangups.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:snoop:

I fukked this fat white bish one time, met her thru a chick I knew on some blind hook up shyt and she turned out to be a super freak/hoe, bish was into shyt like brutal face fukking, degradation, race play, etc (I forced my dikk down her throat while calling her a variety of cac bytches), the head game was :ohlawd: I recall while she was on her knees serving me she looked up and said "my dad would kill me if he found out I was sucking a big black cock" I replied ":childplease: bytch fukk yo cac ass daddy, get back to work", shyt like that went on the whole night and she loved it. we only fukked once but we talked for a while after that and she told me about this swingers social club type thing she was a member of and she asked me if I wanted to attend one of their lil meetings because that's the only way I could get to go to the parties where the fukkin takes place, gotta meet the whole group, so I agreed to go. The meetin was at a resturaunt down town, she picked me up and instead of parking directly in front of the spot she parks in the lot a block away so now we gotta walk, I knew the shyt was bout to be bad before I even got out the car. We got out the car and cross the street and the first 2 people we walk pass were these 2 middle aged black women, I tried to walk like 2 feet behind the bish actin like I wasn't wit her but it didn't work, the look these 2 sistas gave me as I walked pass them with this fat cac bish ethered my soul to bolivian, I wanted to turn around and go home right then. I sat thru the lil meeting, ate, bullshytted wit the people and all that till it ended then we had to walk back up the block to her car :snoop: as we're walkin and she's talkin to me we walk pass this baaaaad as Latina chick and she gave me the same :scusthov: look ethering my soul even deeper into bolivian :sadcam: I'm not even ashamed of the fact that I like big girls, I love me a big pretty woman but this bytch didn't fit that description, I went home and made a promise to myself that I would NEVER set myself up for failure like that again

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Where are you aquiring these seasoned specimens?