:patrice:

Might have to drop this dude off my Fantasy team for such c00nish remarks

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
whats this he gave the gameplan to mark jackson?... was he still with denver when he did this?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
whats this he gave the gameplan to mark jackson?... was he still with denver when he did this?
He didn't give MJ a gameplan. He told Jackson that Karl's plan was to hurt Steph and that he wasn't down with that kind of basketball since he was friends with Steph. If that's giving away a gameplan then he did it. But if your only plan was to hurt the other teams best player you deserved to lose anyway. I wouldn't be mad if he did the same thing to us and went and told Scott Brooks that we were purposely trying to hurt Durant if that's what our plan was. If you can't stop a nikka with real defense then you don't deserve to win a game nor series.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He didn't give MJ a gameplan. He told Jackson that Karl's plan was to hurt Steph and that he wasn't down with that kind of basketball since he was friends with Steph. If that's giving away a gameplan then he did it. But if your only plan was to hurt the other teams best player you deserved to lose anyway. I wouldn't be mad if he did the same thing to us and went and told Scott Brooks that we were purposely trying to hurt Durant if that's what our plan was. If you can't stop a nikka with real defense then you don't deserve to win a game nor series.
im guessing this was after the series was over?

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
im guessing this was after the series was over?

during the middle of the series breh.

Mark Jackson was bytching to the media (and the league office) that the Nuggets were sending "hitmen" after Curry and intentionally trying to hurt him. Jackson's source was Iggy.

here, judge for yourself.

there's nothing in that clip that you don't see in every NBA game. so technically Iggy wasn't snitching, he was giving out false information about his teammates. which is worse.