Have Uncle Tom Iguodala tweets been discussed

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
during the middle of the series breh.

Mark Jackson was bytching to the media (and the league office) that the Nuggets were sending "hitmen" after Curry and intentionally trying to hurt him. Jackson's source was Iggy.

here, judge for yourself.

there's nothing in that clip that you don't see in every NBA game. so technically Iggy wasn't snitching, he was giving out false information about his teammates. which is worse.

Them nikkas was after Steph and it's obvious if you look at the film. Faried tried to trip the nikka knowing he got bad ankles. He was lighting y'all ass up and Karl only had 1 option and that was to rough him up. Durant dropped 54 on us and his back didn't touch the floor not once.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Them nikkas was after Steph and it's obvious if you look at the film. Faried tried to trip the nikka knowing he got bad ankles. He was lighting y'all ass up and Karl only had 1 option and that was to rough him up. Durant dropped 54 on us and his back didn't touch the floor not once.

not even in this estrogen filled, pussified generation of the NBA is anything in that clip considered "roughing up" Steph. :comeon:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

"Steph was just innocently wandering down the lane"

:dahell:

not that I give a shyt what those two sensationalist buffoons have to say about anything sports related, but they didn't agree you that this was some premeditated hitjob on Steph and said Faried was playing physical playoff basketball.

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
"Steph was just innocently wandering down the lane"

:dahell:

not that I give a shyt what those two sensationalist buffoons have to say about anything sports related, but they didn't agree you that this was some premeditated hitjob on Steph and said Faried was playing physical playoff basketball.
But they say they want to get back to 90's goon defenses :mjpls:
Rip the league for being soft and then cry when they're not brehs.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The Nuggets were damn near unbeatable at home last season and we sent them home. No gameplan was given, Iggy just let it be known he didn't agree with the cheap shyt on Steph. Karl never denied putting a hit out on Steph either. How could Iggy rat and give up something that didn't exist? Karl said Iggy was the rat, if there was no gameplan to hurt Steph then what did he give up?

Daps
:futurehuh: This forum is becoming insane

It's true, even for racist families if their daughter brings home a black guy and she says "he's Nigerian/Kenyan/Ghanaian" their parents would be more cool with it than if he were an AA. It might be crazy but a lot of people IRL think Africans > AA in terms of less nigardom

Remember, Barracks black side was Kenyan :mjpls:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's true, even for racist families if their daughter brings home a black guy and she says "he's Nigerian/Kenyan/Ghanaian" their parents would be more cool with it than if he were an AA. It might be crazy but a lot of people IRL think Africans > AA in terms of less nigardom

Remember, Barracks black side was Kenyan :mjpls:

Its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your white ass ain't calling no one a c00n in here :pacspit::camby:

half the board has seen me and few of them follow me on twitter cac. you and the head cac honcho @Blackthoughts need to get together and eat mayo sandwiches. not taking shyt from any pasty faced beige colored fakkits especially on MLK JR day.

Daps