Have Uncle Tom Iguodala tweets been discussed

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
throw your race under the bus to dikkride a cac owned corporation brehs
You nikkas call nikkas c00ns every fukking hour on this board yet Iggy is turning his back on his race for saying Sherman had a nikka moment? I never defended him at all in this thread. Show me where I did for rep.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
what does that prove, other than I was consistent in saying I'd rather let him walk than give him that albatross contract y'all signed him to. :heh:

it was revealed he was Mark Jackson's Confidential Informant after he signed with GS.
4 years 48 million is an albatross contract? You was cool with the Nuggets signing him for more than that.

killacal

Banned
Daps
You nikkas call nikkas c00ns every fukking hour on this board yet Iggy is turning his back on his race for saying Sherman had a nikka moment? I never defended him at all in this thread. Show me where I did for rep.
im talking about iggy not you breh :comeon:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
4 years 48 million is an albatross contract? You was cool with the Nuggets signing him for more than that.

mutombo-finger-wave-o.gif

I was cool with giving him Afflalo money and not a dollar more.... with the last two years being team options. :youngsabo:

guaranteeing 12 mil over 4 years to a 30 year old who depends heavily on his athleticism, has no jumper to fall back on and bricks freethrows worse than Javale McGee. :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
mutombo-finger-wave-o.gif

I was cool with giving him Afflalo money and not a penny more.... with the last two years team options. :youngsabo:

guaranteeing 12 mil over 4 years to a 30 year old who depends heavily on his athleticism, has no jumper to fall back on and bricks freethrows worse than Javale McGee. :mjlol:
priority #1 : resign Masai Ujiri. :ahh:
priority #2 : resign Andre Igoudala. :iggy:
priority #3 : wish Andre Miller the best of luck in his future endeavors. :beli:
Bottom line is you wanted Iggy back and you never stated at what price.