Have Uncle Tom Iguodala tweets been discussed

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
It's true, even for racist families if their daughter brings home a black guy and she says "he's Nigerian/Kenyan/Ghanaian" their parents would be more cool with it than if he were an AA. It might be crazy but a lot of people IRL think Africans > AA in terms of less nigardom

Remember, Barracks black side was Kenyan :mjpls:
i wouldnt go that far but is certainly headed there

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/03/black_immigrants_an_invisible.html

http://indigo.uic.edu/bitstream/handle/10027/9626/mosi_morrison.pdf?sequence=1
Checkmate nikka :ufdup:

I mean the racist hick just sees a nig as a nig, but people in the know realize there is a difference between African Immigrants and AA.

Iguodala was just saying his piece as an upstanding member of society.

You're foolish and ignorant. I wish the mods would flip the switch on aliases or reveal past banned posters so I know what idiots I am dealing with :snoop:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
half the board has seen me and few of them follow me on twitter cac. you and the head cac honcho @Blackthoughts need to get together and eat mayo sandwiches. not taking shyt from any pasty faced beige colored fakkits especially on MLK JR day.
Who the fukk you think you talking to, your CANADIAN WHITE ass ain't gonna come in here calling ANYONE a c00n and get a dap from any real nikka. PERIOD
Talk about MLK and call a nikka a c00n brehs.
Shut yo clown ass punk
ibn3qjYk538Y0k.gif

Daps
i wouldnt go that far but is certainly headed there

Depends on the people/group. I've noticed that a lot of people are cool with an African Immigrant female as their "token" friend, more so than an AA one, or that in academic circles, they'll question why that black person is so smart/doing so well, and when they see their last name they're like "OH, now I get it". It's gonna be a thing if it isn't already.

You're foolish and ignorant. I wish the mods would flip the switch on aliases or reveal past banned posters so I know what idiots I am dealing with :snoop:

So I posted proof that African Immigrants are seen in a better light and usually don't fit into the "stereotypical" mold, and you can only resort to ad hominem?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who were "taken aback" by this but highly entertained by this

really need to get over themselves. They're just angry over who the messenger was tbh

And this was another black guy too! It's like the media decides who we hate and people follow it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the people/group. I've noticed that a lot of people are cool with an African Immigrant female as their "token" friend, more so than an AA one, or that in academic circles, they'll question why that black person is so smart/doing so well, and when they see their last name they're like "OH, now I get it". It's gonna be a thing if it isn't already.

So I posted proof that African Immigrants are seen in a better light and usually don't fit into the "stereotypical" mold, and you can only resort to ad hominem?

Proof? :mjheh: You posted an opinion article and someone's thesis. I'm done for the day engaging with racist trolls. Keep thinking that cacs cares about ethnicites/nationalities.