Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Funny this thread popped up, I plan on approaching 10 girls a day for 5-6 days a week. Starting tomorrow. Wish me luck... on back on my grind again.

Good luck. Good that you're trying. My off days when I can go out and do that I say fukk it, turn on the PS4 or hang on the coli like a fakkit. About to be 2018 and I can't stop this no lifin' streak. :why:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Good luck. Good that you're trying. My off days when I can go out and do that I say fukk it, turn on the PS4 or hang on the coli like a fakkit. About to be 2018 and I can't stop this no lifin' streak. :why:

Start small. Go around talking to the chicks at the grocery store, book stores, college campus, etc.

You wanna build a heathly habit like going to the gym, eating right, dressing better you feel different. Trust me.

Once you accomplish small things it’ll motivate you to keep going. Don’t relax and get comfortable and start taking days off :ufdup:

Cut out the video games for like 6 months. Just hang at the Coli. The internet consumes our life enough already :sadcam:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
creepy.png

:mjlol:. Approach women, brehs.

^^^^
This...this is exactly why I don't bother even complimenting females anymore. I save the goods for the wife. These trick ass hoes out here ain't worth the time or effort.

Dapped and Repped!

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I never did now a days women put themselves around me to get me to holla at them. My younger half brother got all the heart, when I hang with him he'll hit on every women and he gets rejected like 75% of the time but he still ends the day with like 10-20 girls phone numbers, I mean they're crazy but still:yeshrug:

I don't blame y'all guys in here for being worried about being labeled harassers, especially after that hollaback video went viral.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't blame y'all guys in here for being worried about being labeled harassers, especially after that hollaback video went viral.

You still have to question the quality of some guys approach to hollering if women are feeling threatened. Not everyone is pulling a ratner or weinstein but many are just:snoop:

In my case I look for an opportune opening to begin a quick convo about shyt, prolong it and sell myself to her:obama:

So I cant operate in a feeding frenzy club setting:why:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.

When we approach, some women cry street harassment .a friend of mine lost his job for simply complimenting a coworker on her outfit,She ran to HR, screaming harassment. With everything that's going on nowadays, more men are being discouraged to speak to women on the street and that's why they had rather do it online :manny:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.

Men are just getting smart. :yeshrug:

They know y'all really wanna be approached just so you can curve and shame nikkas on the street and get an ego boost out of it. You know it too.

You full of shyt.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
If that was the case, why would I create a thread about said issue? I don’t have a quota to hit. Calm your skin and go back to the attention whores you are used to.