Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Egocentric women are usually the first to rant on about not "being ugly", which you might not be OP, you could be average, and mediocre is fine, but with being mediocre, come the pitfalls...the men you want aren't going to approach you, and the men you approach might be looking for something hotter...these are some truths you're going to have to deal with.

You could also be looking in the wrong places, or expecting too much. Pretty sure any guy would want to take you home, if you're looking for a relationship at a club or dive, then you're gonna hold some L's. And if you're looking for a one night stand at a museum/restaurant, the same thing applies, L city. And yes while these matters might be obvious, for some, they might as well be heiroglyphics.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
With all that #metoo shyt goin on, yes

Brah the majority of that bullshyt is mostly on social media.. None of that is really happening like that in the outside world. Its not like you approach a chick at a mall and she's just gonna yell ME TOO unless she's crazy as cat shyt or have mental issues.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Brah the majority of that bullshyt is mostly on social media.. None of that is really happening like that in the outside world. Its not like you approach a chick at a mall and she's just gonna yell ME TOO unless she's crazy as cat shyt or have mental issues.

Basically...that #metoo shyt is about broads gettin' that bag from celebrities...it's a come up...nikkas on social media are not hollywood rich and famous...2 different lanes...men and women are still the same and wanna fukk...turn off the tv's and go out and shoot your shot...it's just life...so live it...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Basically...that #metoo shyt is about broads gettin' that bag from celebrities...it's a come up...nikkas on social media are not hollywood rich and famous...2 different lanes...men and women are still the same and wanna fukk...turn off the tv's and go out and shoot your shot...it's just life...so live it...
MeToo ain't got shyt to do with approaching a woman and talking that game

what these metoo nikkas is doing, is straight up raping bytches, or using power to influence them, or straight up grabbing and feeling all over them. i have NEVER seen a metoo moment where a dude was like "hi how are you doing, i'm mike" and the bytch destroyed his life in the press.. even the woman who went after Ari or whatever... she was the one shamed for it cause he didn't force her. and he fukked and got head

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.

Women are beautiful human beings in life yes but I fear Lust in public :(

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
anigif_enhanced-8964-1418844907-2.gif

Im out here grabbing women by the poosay
Smoking weed running red lights

:feedme:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I knew when this video came out as well as all the extreme feminism it was gonna come back and have negative repercussions for women.

Now, just like I predicted, they got videos of women complaining that huge numbers of men have suddenly stopped approaching them and they seriously wonder why that is. :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I knew when this video came out as well as all the extreme feminism it was gonna come back and have negative repercussions for women.

Now, just like I predicted, they got videos of women complaining that huge numbers of men have suddenly stopped approaching them and they seriously wonder why that is. :mjlol:

A non profit dedicated to stopping street harassment? :russ::russ::russ::russ:

How do they plan to do that? Can't even tell a woman she's beautiful anyhow.