Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:heh:American women so trash, man lol. Just complete fukking egomaniacal bubbleheads. The Illuminati might as well start building combination Bank of America/McDonald's/Clone Centers for these deluded hoes, mane.

You lil nikkas coming up on the rough side of the mountain with these garbage chicks raised with a completely unwarranted sense of entitlement. Hopefully Obama opens up Cuba for the real nikkas with pride and dignity.
@Lt. Col. Tall Deutsche bank going #HOH :wow:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Firstly, everyone thinks they're a 7....women being far more delusional than men of course. So that's the first thing we need to address, you simply might not be as attractive as you think you are. The fact that you created this thread shows the egocentric, attention whore that you are. Its not the responsibility of men to hit up every swinging pair of t*ts. You first have to internalize the ego, and settle with the option that you might not be as pretty as you think.

Secondly, women get hit on all the time, this being anecdotal, just go to your local watering hole, you're gonna find the pretty girls get hit on constantly. You're also failing to realize that a woman can approach a guy with no problem, stop visiting the forums and stop thinking its some weird unobtainable ability. Go up, say hello, and flow. Men like the attention as much as women...you're not gonna fail.

The main problem is that women aren't programmed to learn how to talk to...men (cosmic irony), unlike men, you haven't developed the right skills to make you; a social butterfly, likeable, funny, etc. So your best bet, is simply to introduce yourself to a guy, ask a few questions, get lost in his conversation and see where the night takes you.

And as always, Men are better than women, and thank god for me.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
With all of these sexual harrassment accusations going around and everything being interpreted as harrassment, I just can't do it anymore. This is a different time. No one wants to interact anymore.

That's a small bubble compared to the "real world". I hit on broads all the time, if you're in a dive, or club, you're there to be an attention whore. I treat them as such, some are L's, others are one night stands or Long term plates.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Only ones i ever approach are Jamaican or Caribbean sisters cause they tend to be laid back and approachable..

Sisters around L.A. i gave up about a year ago..they always on the phone or act like they on the phone and then even the ones that are a 5 walk around like they 9s, thanks to u suckers on their Facebook page giving them love

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I thought I was an introvert, then I went to Uni, everyone is scared of each other lol.
For this reason, people aren't really hooking nearly as much as what's perceived. Sure there's outliers, but even teenagers in hs arent "experimenting" as much as before.....

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
For this reason, people aren't really hooking nearly as much as what's perceived. Sure there's outliers, but even teenagers in hs arent "experimenting" as much as before.....
There is study I will link if I decide not to be lazy that says millennials have the least sex compared to previous generations.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
There is study I will link if I decide not to be lazy that says millennials have the least sex compared to previous generations.
Yep there's plenty of them, and of course the coli and the internet in general is full of outliers. But most young people aint hooking up like that....

Some people are having more sex than others, but it's always been that way....

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.

y'all deemed it harassment. no use in potential rejection AND criminal charges approaching you.:manny:

Also a man isn't going to be intimidated by a woman approaching them, where did you get that idea from?

blame women for calling it street harassment

also get up and approach a man instead of waiting for him to talk to you. i thought yall was equal?

:yeshrug: society has changed, the old way of everything has changed...dating, relationships, communication, employment, technology.....ppl may not like it but u gotta deal with it and adjust

alotta young dudes that I see seem content, play their games and chilling with their boys, and who can blame them...

i wish i had this problem :why:

it might be the culture of where you live op, bc in NY dudes do not pass up the opportunity to chat you up, no matter how inappropriate or inconveniencing it may be

they're very direct and very aggressive, their attitude is a gift and a curse

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I think women didn't account for things "men hate doing but society tells us we have to do" in their war against gender roles

No one likes to get rejected or looked down upon...it was just something men did because "you're a man...that's what you're supposed to do"

With the relaxation of gender roles, as well as all the work girls have done to insist they don't want to be bothered when they go out...this is the result.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think the dating scene would be a lot better if more women were upfront and approached men. Even if a woman was average looking, 8/10 A man wouldn't give up a chance at getting laid or a relationship.

Women get hit on almost every day. It's hard to play the numbers game when she's trying to look out for the best guy.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wayyyyyyyyy too shy for that shyt. I get pissed at times because sometimes I be like I shoulda hollard.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You have to make her feel that you are something that her social circle cant provide..

Even if you get the number, if you are reminiscent of someone in her social circle, she gonna go with the safer option...

If your in a major city where social circle trumps outsiders, you gotta know how to improvise off rip according to what you feel she is missing from her circle..

Most women haven't had a good convo with the opposite sex in years if ever...you just gotta strip their walls down and it's all yours..

It's just the energy to actually do all that..

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
You take your gotta Ls and keep it moving. I count 4 or 5 curves in the month, but the 1 success :noah:

What I do is kind of mean...but I flirt with girls I'm not attracted to that much and get the number. It gives you confidence when they get at you