Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And yes, I would rather DM someone because I've had success getting to know complete female strangers this way. The only reason I'm not with one woman I hollered at is because I'm a little too old for her. She thought I was 25, not 28.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.

Nah, the thing is social media done changed the game even when its not Thotery. Post 2000, chatting up a woman low-key was NEVER the wave. It was always about mutual settings, mutual interests, mutual ideas, mutual friends.

If you think you about to just pull a guy off looks...nah, that chapter in social engagement is done. And if dudes aren't receptive toy YOU coming up to them...then pff they weak as fukk...doesn't mean you should stop being you.

Lastly. Always consider the fact that some nikkas ACTUALLY do be in relationships and aren't just gonna entertain some new woman off rip. There are more people not cheating than are.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
how are you gonna start blaming men when the last few years has been filled with feminist campaigns telling men not to HARASS women in public

what counts as harassment? anything..

can't check em out, talk to em in public or compliment them because its all harassment.

:laff:

Not in this country

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
When I'm out in the street I'm either trying to handle business or go see a movie. I'm mostly a home body but the thought of approaching a woman while out in public doesn't cross my mind.

With the society we live in now I rather not do it because you got women trippin' over guys doing the most (cat calling/thirsty ass over the top behavior). So I can't blame women if they act funny.