Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
86892416fbb9d9b9b790258a0d1b5d71.jpg
All bull I only go for 8+ girls with good education and career and they play the most games and are thotting around since they have the power of beauty. I'm batting 30% though which means I'm a legend in the mlb

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall put too
Much emphasis on shyt.

yall want to move in after 3 months, if you are super fine then we gotta deal
With 1000 nikkas hollering at you if you a real
Woman you wouldnt even be out there like
That to
Get exposure but also most fine women weigh their
Options , you not staying down with a
Normal
Guy when you can be on a boat with some one else
Exactly why women ain't shyt. And will leave if times ever get tough

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bbbbbut women are special snowflakes and they have to be treated different. :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

She trash breh. This is what she deserves :russ:. If a girl looks decent and is alone I assure you she's trash rejected mad "good" simps and betas. No one is stupid. Btw all the real dudes are looking for girls 18-24 so you old produce. You that milk carton in the back with grime on it

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's the trickle down effect of social media and online dating

Most of this generation is comfortable interfacing through apps or texts.

If you're an 80s baby its so easy to get jawns with approaching and initiating simple convo because most of their peers can't do that.

1. They can't step with confidence

2. Struggle holding a real conversation (can't make eye contact)

3. Can't stay off their phone. (That's whether they're checking it or taking pics)

The opposite side of the game is women are suffering from histrionic personality disorder at an all time high.

The Snapchatting and constant Instagraming has gotten to their egos in ways unimaginable. They (the majority) aren't what they propagate online (angling, makeup + filters, and selfies) therefore, if you see them in reality they struggle communicating as well out fear of being exposed stemming from enhanced insecurities (catfishing)

The ultimate deception.
Born in 94 here and I've never had an official instagram, facebook or twitter account. Only time I'm on my phone is if someone texted me or if I'm listening to music walking somewhere or on the bus or something. If I see a cute chick throwing me signs and I'm interested, I take my headphones off.

Women are worse when it comes to phones. They are literally on that sh 24/7. It's so funny how chicks want dudes with hobbies but a lot of them.. their hobbies are being on social media from their phone!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I was talking to a young boy the other day and he was basically saying a lot of his peers are having virtual relations..

I'm like :childplease:

How can you have any kind of relation without feeling or intimacy?

He said two people face chatting and talking dirty to each other is becoming a growing phenomena among millennials.....

All I could do was :dahell:

The game is changing brehs.. Right before our eyes
fukk all that sh :scust:

I'm trying to get the real thing, not some facetime bullsh.. :takedat:

Only time I'll talk dirty to a chick over facetime is if that sh was preluding to some action!

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
I've never been good at approaching women in public. Mainly because my success rate is very low if not zero in that setting.

I'm a 5'10" tall mofo on a good day. Women aren't jumping out of their shoes to approach me like that because I'm not that " 6'4 tall " clown they have been brainwashed to lust after and tackle in public :manny:

Where I rack up a lot of p*ssy is in social settings like friends parties and such. Basically in smaller crowds.
There I eat good:jawalrus:.
For example, among all my different circleS of friends i got one little circle i just became a part of that I'm slowly working my way to fukking all the chicks in there. That's what works for me. They have gotten to know me just enough to like me.

But as far as approaching total strangers in public.... Never worked for me.

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
For all the dudes saying she's a 5, The Coli needs to see what chick you dating henceforth :ufdup:

I've always noticed that dudes are extra tough on chicks they're not dating but then you see their girl and it's :mjlol: :russ::lolbron:

Chick is attractive. Chick is in shape. Chick is looking for a dude. I've seen dudes cape for less on this very board.

But chick lives in London where the :mjpls: meter is on 10. In America, I would be hard pressed to understand why she's not getting approached by the brehs. But in London, it seems alot of blacks want anything but another black person-male and female. The c00n and bedwench vibe seems to be inbred in the culture out there when it comes to dating.

So, maybe it's an issue of black men not approaching her because they're stuck on non-black women. Or maybe she's on that :mjpls: herself and is only paying attention to the non-black men who aren't approaching her. In that case, I have no words since I can't relate to what they like or don't like when it comes to London black women.

Either way, thank street harassment and negative imagery of black women by white-owned media :yeshrug:

Peace

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
For all the dudes saying she's a 5, The Coli needs to see what chick you dating henceforth :ufdup:

I've always noticed that dudes are extra tough on chicks they're not dating but then you see their girl and it's :mjlol: :russ::lolbron:

Chick is attractive. Chick is in shape. Chick is looking for a dude. I've seen dudes cape for less on this very board.

But chick lives in London where the :mjpls: meter is on 10. In America, I would be hard pressed to understand why she's not getting approached by the brehs. But in London, it seems alot of blacks want anything but another black person-male and female. The c00n and bedwench vibe seems to be inbred in the culture out there when it comes to dating.

So, maybe it's an issue of black men not approaching her because they're stuck on non-black women. Or maybe she's on that :mjpls: herself and is only paying attention to the non-black men who aren't approaching her. In that case, I have no words since I can't relate to what they like or don't like when it comes to London black women.

Either way, thank street harassment and negative imagery of black women by white-owned media :yeshrug:

Peace
Thanks. I have only ever been interested in black men. I refuse to dilute my blood line with a white man's seed.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Thanks. I have only ever been interested in black men. I refuse to dilute my blood line with a white man's seed.

Maybe you need to hit the road and travel. Sometimes you need to change your location to find the proper market for the product you're selling. London may not be conducive to a black woman who is only interested in being with a black man because the market may not offer the target market.

Like I said in my post, I think you would have a much easier time in the USA since black men with black women is the norm.

Peace

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Going approach this woman today i work with on some "write your number down, i'm taking you out next week."

Hopefully it works :yeshrug:

She's super fine though :ehh:

2012-2014 i did a lot of cold approaches. Now in 2016 i'll reserve them only for chicks that make me feel like :ohhh:.

:ufdup: You average females with bad attitudes and entitlement issues won't be receiving that from me.

yates

All Star
Daps

Peace

:beli: I'm getting tired of u nikkas exaggerating the IR rate out here.

Black people still en mass prefer to date inside the race, especially Africans.

Anyway, @tizabelle, you're aight still, I'm surprised if u get absolutely NO attention, u must give of an anti vibe without u knowing it:francis:

What country are u from?

Daps
:beli: I'm getting tired of u nikkas exaggerating the IR rate out here.

Black people still en mass prefer to date inside the race, especially Africans.

Anyway, @tizabelle, you're aight still, I'm surprised if u get absolutely NO attention, u must give of an anti vibe without u knowing it:francis:

What country are u from?
She post a pic?