Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If only I could go back in time and have no nationality, then maybe I'd be approachable. Got it, next lifetime I'll make sure not to check that box.
Wear booty shorts and sundresses more often

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not true for me. I feel like I'm approaching more often these days. Not having success every time but still trying. Got rejected twice at the mall last week, one straight up and another had a boyfriend. Did get a girls number leaving the gym yesterday so I get success every now and then. I feel it's better than online cuz it's a mess on there. I'm more nicer offline anyways. Online I'd be saying all kinds of ridiculous pickup lines and sexual innuendos. I don't do that in person. I don't know where this new me came from but I never used to approach women before. Where was this version of me five or ten years ago?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
For all the dudes saying she's a 5, The Coli needs to see what chick you dating henceforth :ufdup:

I've always noticed that dudes are extra tough on chicks they're not dating but then you see their girl and it's :mjlol: :russ::lolbron:

Chick is attractive. Chick is in shape. Chick is looking for a dude. I've seen dudes cape for less on this very board.

But chick lives in London where the :mjpls: meter is on 10. In America, I would be hard pressed to understand why she's not getting approached by the brehs. But in London, it seems alot of blacks want anything but another black person-male and female. The c00n and bedwench vibe seems to be inbred in the culture out there when it comes to dating.

So, maybe it's an issue of black men not approaching her because they're stuck on non-black women. Or maybe she's on that :mjpls: herself and is only paying attention to the non-black men who aren't approaching her. In that case, I have no words since I can't relate to what they like or don't like when it comes to London black women.

Either way, thank street harassment and negative imagery of black women by white-owned media :yeshrug:

Peace

:mindblown: Are you crazy? Race relations are better in London compared to the US, unless your Arab :mjpls: :mjlol:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I've never been good at approaching women in public. Mainly because my success rate is very low if not zero in that setting.

I'm a 5'10" tall mofo on a good day. Women aren't jumping out of their shoes to approach me like that because I'm not that " 6'4 tall " clown they have been brainwashed to lust after and tackle in public :manny:

Where I rack up a lot of p*ssy is in social settings like friends parties and such. Basically in smaller crowds.
There I eat good:jawalrus:.
For example, among all my different circleS of friends i got one little circle i just became a part of that I'm slowly working my way to fukking all the chicks in there. That's what works for me. They have gotten to know me just enough to like me.

But as far as approaching total strangers in public.... Never worked for me.

This has to be a myth man. I'm shorter than you and I still get looks and shyt. Maybe I might just be funny looking but you gotta get out of your head, breh. While I do prefer the situation you described a closed mouth doesn't get fed. If more women got past the stigma of a woman approaching first then I feel we'd all be better off.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's not what I'm about. I wouldn't resort to that to get attention.
Then you need to man up

briscoes.jpg

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
If that's the you (the OP) in that quoted flick...

Hard to tell what you look like with the make up & pose.

But you're nice & brown and not fat. Could be a 7 on my scale dependin' on what you look like w/o the make up and how your legs are shaped.

Unless Black London men are not into darker skin women and natural(?) hair, can't call it.

But again, instead of wonderin' why men are not approachin' you, try somethin' different. We all have to take different routes to where we want to be. You may have to be more assertive. Can't be worse than gettin' dolled up and not gettin' the attention you're lookin' for. And you get to pick the men instead of them pickin' you. Try it out.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That's not what I'm about. I wouldn't resort to booty shorts to get attention.

Idk, you resort to stepping right in front of dudes to get their attention. No difference really. Still, even then a lot of them still might not talk to you. Everyone here seems to be telling you to be proactive.