Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i would fukk that girl, thats it. she should just put out, thats the only way you gonna get attention. wear more revealing clothing or something :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all females be the first one's to call it street harassment. or we too thirsty... or I got a man I dont want no broke dusty nikka... or y'all take the number but never pick up and play games hoping the guy gets the point in your not interested....

What's the fukking point of the dumbshyt... :dahell: the game has changed. and i dont think alot of dudes are up for dealing with that bullshyt... :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:merchant: O literally just told of this cute security guard who was giving me some rhythm. She helped me find mu way out. She was all in my personal space...i was thrown off by her being on the job. :to: I gotta get over that.

:mjpls: But, if she was a civilian aallll up in my grill--id holla.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Y'all females be the first one's to call it street harassment. or we too thirsty... or I got a man I dont want no broke dusty nikka... or y'all take the number but never pick up and play games hoping the guy gets the point in your not interested....

What's the fukking point of the dumbshyt... :dahell: the game has changed. and i dont think alot of dudes are up for dealing with that bullshyt... :francis:
Technology. Instead of talking to women a lot of guys rather see if she is on Tinder. Plus what you wrote. It's pretty fukked up. Damn I miss the 90's

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you want to help a dude to approach you then like you already do, get in his line of sight, stand close to him, give him eye contact or glance at him a couple times. That's gonna be a definite green light for him to step to you and say hey or what's up. You can also shoot a smile to a man you are interested in.

I approach women, but a lot of them do not respond when I text them. If I get the number early in the day, I'll text them later in the evening or afternoon. If I get the number in the afternoon I'll text them around 10 am or so the following day. I'd rather call but chicks my age like texting more.

I am by no means ugly, I'm tall with lean muscle and I'm not socially awkward either so I don't know why I get a lot of flakes. I ain't chasing after girls that don't show me signs either.

Don't listen to most of these dudes. All that harassment bullsh won't stop them from approaching a dime chick if she gives them strong signals to come over. Why not waving at the dude to walk over to you with a smile after you've made eye contact a few times?

I've had more success with women that I talked with several times before getting their numbers, but I can't do that with a woman I might never see again.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
youre reaching the proper desperation stage

once u hit 35 and if your still single were gonna get a different type of thread from u....a angry feminist thread , so i suggest u settle for a little less ans stop chasing good looking guys.....u may feel your entitled to a 9 but u should shoot for a 5 with potential to have a decent career
:dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
86892416fbb9d9b9b790258a0d1b5d71.jpg
This is true and false. There are guys who cut off women who don't put out quickly enough because they just want a quick nut. But there are women out here who will string along men who are willing to wait or who isn't pressuring the chick for sex right off the bat.

Plus relationships shouldn't be hard. It should actually be easy and smooth sailing. Now there will be small issues that need and should be resolved, but overall a strong relationship has little issues.

How many dudes out here taking chicks out on dates for it to go nowhere? So to say that men attract bad girls because they don't wanna put in the work is garbage.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
So it's better to sit there and stare at me, then watch me walk away. Dumb logic to me.

I do this a lot now lol so I'm wondering if there are girls that are thinking like you. Just go up to the dudes and start talking to them. If they feel emasculated in any way, he's probably not someone you'd want to fukk with anyway.

Last time I approached a girl on the subway it was going good, like from the entrance to the train, up until I got up to actually talk to her. Then that shyt went sideways in more ways than one. Like we both had a little eye flirting thing going on pretty hard and just then the smiling at each other started. And then it just got weird after I tried asking her name. I figured I had done something to turn her off at that point which I was ok with but it just kept getting weirder.

I won't go into any more details but the shyt was funny to me. She had a fat ass, too, so I was also kind of sad it didn't work out. It also had me shook the next time I saw this fine ass dreaded girl that kept throwing me looks on my way home. Almost talked to her but then I was like nah.

My mentality lately has been mostly "she's on her way to or from work, she don't need me bothering her". And unless it's extremely clear like it was with that first girl I mentioned, I won't even bother.

So like I said, you should approach them yourself. The best advice I heard about this recently is if you do and you get rejected then just think "what were you doing 5 minutes ago?"

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Did she ever post a pic? She claims to be a 7 but that's looking funny in the light

View media item 7109
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/4533452/

Already been proven, I'm not ****.

If you really thought I was a man, you wouldn't lie on me so much...But since I'm a Black woman, you go all out. In the mean time, YOU and your friends are simping and flirting with an actual man, with an XY chromosome and dikk and balls... :ohhh:

And guess what? I'm not telling y'all who it is! :lolbron:Fakkit muthafuccas...

Come up off that info