Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
P.S I've just posted in another thread. Ive chatted guys up before.

First guy didn't know what was happening and he look baffled, not sure he knew what was happening. And second guy I actually went on a date with after he Googled my company and tracked me down took me on a date then told me at the end of the date that he was married.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
This is pretty much what it boils down to
OP. Men have been feminized and now expect women to do what men are supposed to do: hunt.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/by-a...m-99-9-of-the-other-men-on-the-planet.365977/

Not against women working at all, but anyone sitn back twiddling they thumbs waiting on females to approach doesnt deserve their genes to be passed on and deserves to remain a life-long virgin. No man should EVER expect women to do the approaching. Im not saying women shouldnt do it, im saying that no man should expect it or feel that its equally a womans role to pursue. The role of the hunter is the male.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/as-a...t-females-should-approach-kill-yaself.330743/

@tizabelle Why do you feel you are only a 7? Why not a 9 or 10? What is your standard of beauty?

It's not that I don't think I'm good looking, to me I'm a 10, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So if I were to compare myself to what is shoved down our throats as beautiful I wd say I'm a 7. There's no way I could have come on here and said I was a 10. One man's 10 is another man's 7 and one man's 8 is another man's 4.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're not a 7 (more a 5.5) but the food pics in your photobucket album looks so fukking tasty :noah: I'm hungry as shyt now :noah:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not against women working at all, but anyone sitn back twiddling they thumbs waiting on females to approach doesnt deserve their genes to be passed on and deserves to remain a life-long virgin. No man should EVER expect women to do the approaching. Im not saying women shouldnt do it, im saying that no man should expect it or feel that its equally a womans role to pursue. The role of the hunter is the male.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/as-a...t-females-should-approach-kill-yaself.330743/

Not as cut and dry as that, pimp.

Men do the asking and women are supposed to give signs they're interested.

Plus think about it from the woman's perspective. If she waits for guys to approach her, that means she only dates the guys that approach her. That's like only eating whatever someone else brings to you. If you like chicken fingers, that means you gotta wait and hope whoever brings you food brings you chicken fingers. It's stupid.

For all she know, the love of her life was at that grocery store but, she only dates guys who make the first move. If she smiled or did something to indicate she likes what she saw, she'll have a higher likelihood of having guys come up. Not just the guys who are bold enough to walk up for a cold approach but, the guys she specifically wants too.

This doesn't need to be said to women 30 and older. They make it KNOWN they want you.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I never get approached by men in public. They are way into their own world's to look around them or are too busy chatting girls up on tinder to be aware of their surroundings. What is up with that? I'm decent looking, I would say a 7 out of 10. No weave, no lashes,or nails. I don't wear make up excessively. And even when I put myself bang smack in a guys eyeline still nothing. Guys get intimidated when a woman chats them up so how can a woman approach a man without emasculating him and still be a lady? I know ya'll are gonna clown me to hell for this. But it's a genuine question. There are plenty of beautiful, single,loyal, relationship minded women out there that you guys claim you're looking for. But some men stay up in an instagram thots Dms, stay jacking off on she'sfreaky.com or are too shy. How can I compete with unrealistic ideas? Let the clowning begin.
You wack and ugly with a shytty demeanor. That's what I'd assume. Even how you post on here sounds like you would turn me off tbh. Ima keep it real with you

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
With all the feminist hype going on I'd be surprised if a woman doesn't scream rape if a man walks within 20 feet of her. Oh my God his breath contains his DNA and he's breathing near me this is a violation of my body this is rape this is objectification

lol nah in all seriousness everyone is too busy on their phones to look up.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
86892416fbb9d9b9b790258a0d1b5d71.jpg

:salute:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
@Caliban Thanks for the rep. Sincerest of apologizes for cursing at you. That was more about me than it was about you. Polite, as usual.