Have guys stopped approaching women in public?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Females always get approached that shyt crosses the line of species. You're just not getting approached by the dude you want. Cut it out.

side note: you ever see some of the sucker shyt animals do just to get some p*ssy? :pachaha:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Females always get approached that shyt crosses the line of species. You're just not getting approached by the dude you want. Cut it out.

side note: you ever see some of the sucker shyt animals do just to get some p*ssy? :pachaha:

:piss::queen:?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

If i was spitting game at a chick and she gave me this reaction back
7295.jpg

I would come to Coli and post about how women aint shyt brehs :mjcry:

If @Rusty Kuntz looked at me like that, my natural reaction would be
Z5ji6o3.gif

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Yeah... if NO ONE is approaching you as you say, then you aren't a 7...

I don't know any women I consider a 7 or above who could honestly with a straight face say that no man is approaching her.

OP probably the type that goes to work and home and that's it. She needs a social life.

I do go out. I may need to increase this by ten fold

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I didn't get to read the thread till now but I took the advice if some ppl in this thread and I can see where I'm going wrong. A lot of the times I have my head phones in or on the phone, even though I'm looking around and believe I'm being receptive my body language may be closed and I may look busy even though I am clocking everybody in my vicinity.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I didn't get to read the thread till now but I took the advice if some ppl in this thread and I can see where I'm going wrong. A lot of the times I have my head phones in or on the phone, even though I'm looking around and believe I'm being receptive my body language may be closed and I may look busy even though I am clocking everybody in my vicinity.

1. You weren't making yourself available by doing that but it seems you've learned (I hope)
2. Time to start developing some conversational skills.