Have any of yall achieved 10% body fat or lower?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I was a few years ago and I was MISERABLE AS FUKK when I got there let me tell you.

I went about it all wrong in hindsight but it was a real mindgame because I did an extreme keto styled diet while powerlifting which just wasn't sustainable (for me) and was on it far too long. I just was a grumpy b*stard all the time

The journey from teens to single digits different for everyone. I've known some jolly single digit body fat folks I was just not one of them

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I was a few years ago and I was MISERABLE AS FUKK when I got there let me tell you.

I went about it all wrong in hindsight but it was a real mindgame because I did an extreme keto styled diet while powerlifting which just wasn't sustainable (for me) and was on it far too long. I just was a grumpy b*stard all the time

The journey from teens to single digits different for everyone. I've known some jolly single digit body fat folks I was just not one of them
:damn:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

I'd imagine that'd be TOUGH!!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yea when I was in the joint,I was shredded around 9-10% but I was light only about 185,but I got up to 225 about 14% which still looked damn good,but like @Luck said,that shyt is hard to maintain you really gotta count calories,fat intake,sugar intake,really gotta be on ya shyt,and I don't got the patience
How tall are you

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the most accurate way to check bodyfat?

Every source I've looked at has given me wildly different results.