"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
We're not bringing Watkins back.

I always thought he was gonna develop into a good safety but he was probably a better corner than safety.

We're really thin at safety now, especially if Graham doesn't come back. I bet Tre Sullivan (guy that knocked out the packer in preseason) makes the team next year.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
We're not bringing Watkins back.

I always thought he was gonna develop into a good safety but he was probably a better corner than safety.

We're really thin at safety now, especially if Graham doesn't come back. I bet Tre Sullivan (guy that knocked out the packer in preseason) makes the team next year.

I thought Mills would move to be 3rd safety with Sidney Jones healthy?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I think Jalen is better in the slot. He is a bit too aggressive with a lack of the physical tangibles and recovery speed to play outside permanently.

I like Jalen's aggressiveness especially in the slot where the opposing receivers are usually small and shifty rather than big and fast. I think his aggressiveness in the slot is gonna drive quarterbacks crazy when they check for their safety blanket slot receiver. He is also a pretty good tackler and finisher for a corner, like the perfect player to occasionally blitz out of the slot.

He is more like a bigger but less athletic Brandon Boykins when he was here.

Sidney Jones has a very high ceiling and is likely gonna be our best cover corner by the end of next season. You want him outside to give him those reps against the better receivers.

Yo I'm mad excited for next year :banderas:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I think Jalen is better in the slot. He is a bit too aggressive with a lack of the physical tangibles and recovery speed to play outside permanently.

I like Jalen's aggressiveness especially in the slot where the opposing receivers are usually small and shifty rather than big and fast. I think his aggressiveness in the slot is gonna drive quarterbacks crazy when they check for their safety blanket slot receiver. He is also a pretty good tackler and finisher for a corner, like the perfect player to occasionally blitz out of the slot.

He is more like a bigger but less athletic Brandon Boykins when he was here.

Sidney Jones has a very high ceiling and is likely gonna be our best cover corner by the end of next season. You want him outside to give him those reps against the better receivers.

Yo I'm mad excited for next year :banderas:
Which why I'm :dahell: at these so called draft experts picking CB with the 32nd pick

I haven't felt so good about our secondary since the Ddawk/Brown/Lito era

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm thinking we go OT or RB with the first pick now. If we dont bring Blount back, which is my inkling, they'll want to have some insurance in case Jay Train asking price is too high next year/he still look like he injury prone

OT will sit on the bench and battle Big V who i think they will pigeon hole into a permanent backup swing tackle

dark horse first pick is DT

we'll get 2nd string TE in FA, (i like niles paul, he always seemed like a thorn in our side) and LB alongside re signing Bradham

good, how you expect a guy to rise up if you dont let him get involved in the game plan. teams could always use the excuse, well he's a good guy but he has no game plan experience, oh well :mjpls:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Im starting to lean towards DT for the first pick

I kinda like the idea of getting another killer on the D line that can take Beau's spot and get his feet wet like Barnett

I also wouldn't mind a safety, Guard or a WR

As much as we need depth at LB, Tackle, TE and where ever, i just feel like you can fill the depth there later on and we'd be risking a high pick on a guy who probably wont play.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
If rashaan Evans or somehow Edwards from Virginia tech somehow falls the fukk down to us I would want them to select them at 32.

if Peter's comes back and I'm happy with rolling with Big V as a back up, I wouldn't go OT with the 32nd pick. If they cut peters, I wouldn't be mad us going OT.

DT I really feel we can fill that void with a veteran ala Kyle Williams etc

Same with TE, wouldn't be mad if we used one our 4th round picks and pick up someone like Antonio Gates who still has some juice left so he could be a short term fix.

RB I feel that we might have enough depth, wouldn't mind that kid from iwoa in the 4th but we still have pump.

Gonna be real interesting what Howie cooks up