"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
If rashaan Evans or somehow Edwards from Virginia tech somehow falls the fukk down to us I would want them to select them at 32.

if Peter's comes back and I'm happy with rolling with Big V as a back up, I wouldn't go OT with the 32nd pick. If they cut peters, I wouldn't be mad us going OT.

DT I really feel we can fill that void with a veteran ala Kyle Williams etc

Same with TE, wouldn't be mad if we used one our 4th round picks and pick up someone like Antonio Gates who still has some juice left so he could be a short term fix.

RB I feel that we might have enough depth, wouldn't mind that kid from iwoa in the 4th but we still have pump.

Gonna be real interesting what Howie cooks up

In Schwartz scheme....tier 1 LB are a luxury and the eagles have no history drafting LB high...I think they will get someone in the 4th round (Bradham was a 4th rounder for Buff and he is the perfect Schwartz LB) I would like them to get Darius Leonard he is from a HBCU but he fits what Schwartz likes.

I dont see them cutting JP bc altho you save 6M..there would be 5M in dead cap and they may make that same move with Vinny Curry.
Gotta pass on Gates- money is like 76 years old- there is a TE/HBack outta UCF ( i dont remember his name) but he is similar to Burton...people forget Trey was undrafted- so I think you can find a Trey clone in the draft

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
In Schwartz scheme....tier 1 LB are a luxury and the eagles have no history drafting LB high...I think they will get someone in the 4th round (Bradham was a 4th rounder for Buff and he is the perfect Schwartz LB) I would like them to get Darius Leonard he is from a HBCU but he fits what Schwartz likes.

I dont see them cutting JP bc altho you save 6M..there would be 5M in dead cap and they may make that same move with Vinny Curry.
Gotta pass on Gates- money is like 76 years old- there is a TE/HBack outta UCF ( i dont remember his name) but he is similar to Burton...people forget Trey was undrafted- so I think you can find a Trey clone in the draft
dropping that knowledge right now

there in another TE/HBack in Jaylen Samuels from NC state i believe

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Since Trey is leaving do ya'll wanna bring back Ifeanyi Momah
full

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I just saw a report that the eagles are discussing a contract extension with Patrick Robinson :dahell:. P Rob balled out for us this year

But

:ufdup: Nigel Bradham better be resigning priority numero uno with our limited ass cap space.
I saw that same report and made the same face

Bradham >>Robinson in terms of importance. Even Howie said this year the linebacker free agency class is weak

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I just saw a report that the eagles are discussing a contract extension with Patrick Robinson :dahell:. P Rob balled out for us this year

But

:ufdup: Nigel Bradham better be resigning priority numero uno with our limited ass cap space.
Unless we moving Douglas to Safety, we would have a log jam at CB.
With Jones coming back, I was excited to see Mills back in the slot.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Trade McLeod for a 5th
Rasul/Jalen to safety
Sidney, Darby, and Jalen/rasul at CB1, CB2, Nickel.
Restructure Vinny and Kendricks.
Draft OT/TE/LB/DL in the first
Continue to build through trenches.
I’m comfortable with Hicks, Kendricks, Bradham as your top LBs since they mostly run nickel. Wish that 7th rd LB from Oregon wasn’t trash tho.
Wrap Hicks in Bubble wrap
With Beau gone, I don’t like Qualls or (to a lesser extent) Vaeao(spl) as a run-stopper so hopefully they pick up a 3-tech that can fill Beaus role.