"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Press Taylor promoted to QB coach. Probably Groh vs Duce for OC. Probably going towards Groh now since it looks like him, Pederson and Reich put the gameplans together each week.

Future Hendrix

Ertz Wentz & Fire
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I could see Brissett or Luck if he ever gets healthy, fitting in really well with the stuff we were running this year.

I read Duce Staley is the favourite to replace Reich. He did an amazing job as the RBs Coach, specifically with Clement, and i like the continuity of having a guy already on the staff move up.

I'd be happy with him getting the job.
I'm cool with Duce too but hopefully we don't see the same mistakes we saw from Reid. Too much in house promotions, I mean for fukk sake Juan Castillo went from OL coach to Defensive Coordinator lmfaoooo

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm cool with Duce too but hopefully we don't see the same mistakes we saw from Reid. Too much in house promotions, I mean for fukk sake Juan Castillo went from OL coach to Defensive Coordinator lmfaoooo
I can remember talking myself into that like "He'll all know the ways to exploit the opposing offensive lines. This is genius :smugbiden:"

:snoop:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
one of the GOAT weeks last week brehs :mjcry:

the SB win, the parade, random fukkery I got into (too much to type right now)

gonna ride this high all the way into next season, some of my SB gear came in yesterday too :ahh:

so much for me thinkin we werent gonna lose any of the coaching staff again though, defilippo and reich gone :gucci:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
ayo i forgot about that shyt :mjlol: some of the wildest, smuggest shyt. watching spadaro :cape: for that was both :laff: and :picard: at the same time

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
28059144_1993836413992408_8850113609172232433_n.jpg

look what got delivered today :wow::wow::blessed::blessed:

my foles jersey ddint get shipped out in time before the Chinese new year. shyt aint coming till april at this point:rudy: