"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
OUT.....STANDING, homie! :pachaha::blessed:
Safe travels back to the flats, B!

:salute:

Son did your dog mask smell like straight chemical? I was already twisted but the smell of it I swear I lost some IQ points outchea lol. I was joking that my mask was prolly made in unsafe conditions:pachaha:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Doug was out there playing 3D chess

Eagles Ran Fake Super Bowl Walk-Through in Case Patriots Were Watching

:dead:
Philadelphia Eagles long snapper Rick Lovatosaid the team did a fake walkthrough in Minneapolis one day ahead of Super Bowl LII in the event the New England Patriots were spying on their practice.

"I believe our whole walkthrough was just a complete fake walkthrough," Lovato said on 620 WDAE in Tampa (h/t Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk). "We did it at the stadium. There were certain people walking around...I believe I overheard someone say a lot of the plays we were running weren’t even in the playbook for the Super Bowl."

As for why the Eagles were willing to sacrifice a practice day for such a potentially elaborate diversion?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Thats really fukked up, how u a head coach who treats players like that.

I cosigned trading this nikka D Jax after he was asking to renegotiate his contract literally right after the playoff loss to the Saints. But to not pull him to the side and tell him why u cut him was pretty fukked up. He was the reason why u got to the playoffs.

There is only one :beli: who has the resume to do shyt like that. This guy didnt even win a playoff game and he was pulling shyt like that.

Looking back we gave this guy so much power after one mediocre ass playoff run

Dougie P was like the perfect blend of Reid and Chip.

Has Reid's player friendly personality and game planning ability with Chip's aggressive Xs and Os offensive acumen.

Last edited:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
27752537_544003692625620_2246925102797451624_n.jpg