"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So what's the word on the new official season thread? Any new suggestions yet?
You can Hate us now, but we wont stop now

I aint a killer but dont push me, a SB ring is like the sweetest joy next to getting :ahh:

People lined up to the see the Titantic sinkin, instead we rose up with a SB ring like a phoenix

Soon as we win you can gon leave, got SB rings like yes indeed

Last edited:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
That is definitely bad news :mjcry:.

Thats the drawback of winning it all, late season late surgeries, late recovery.

Heres to Shelton and Mack holding down the fort until he gets back

man i'm just glad they didnt put him on the PUP list. if he comes back by week 3 will be all good. I expect to use the run game more with him out and have Gawdert on the line and ertz in the slot more

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
man i'm just glad they didnt put him on the PUP list. if he comes back by week 3 will be all good. I expect to use the run game more with him out and have Gawdert on the line and ertz in the slot more

Doug has lined Ertz out wide as well and of course Swagalor can get more outside looks as well. It sucks but its not earth shattering....YET :lupe:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

It's too bad we don't see these guys in a real game for another couple of years cuz Im getting real sick of this guys slick talk

:umad: cuz he wasnt as good as Bradham or Hicks :camby:

He has a point there about Foles and Ertz. But its stating the obvious, Ertz is a not a great blocker (But he is a top 5 tight end based on his receiving and route running ability :ohlawd:) and Foles is streaky (but boy when he is hot :banderas:) and throws ducks sometimes:yeshrug:.

Preseason games dont mean shyt anyway.

He was a big part of that ring we got especially when Hicks went down. So Kendricks always will get my respect.

Daps
He has a point there about Foles and Ertz. But its stating the obvious, Ertz is a not a great blocker (But he is a top 5 tight end based on his receiving and route running ability :ohlawd:) and Foles is streaky (but boy when he is hot :banderas:) and throws ducks sometimes:yeshrug:.

Preseason games dont mean shyt anyway.

He was a big part of that ring we got especially when Hicks went down. So Kendricks always will get my respect.

You're right he has a point about Foles and he's not wild to say that about Ertz but it sure seems like he's been waiting years to send shots our way over what? Cuz we didnt trade him the last 2 off seasons like he wanted? :stopitslime:

The thing that bugged me tho is it seems like Alshon gets no damn respect any more :francis:

People like to front like he's not a true WR1 in this league :martin: