"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you brehs really torturing yourself watching hackenburg? :hhh:

i straight up ignored the news that we signed him for whatever dumbass reason... dude is probably the worst QB i ever watched... ever

sure fire bust just from watchin him at penn state

i was clowning all jets fans when they drafted dude in the second round :mjlol:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

i straight up ignored the news that we signed him for whatever dumbass reason... dude is probably the worst QB i ever watched... ever

I am only watching to check out Mialata...other than that- I can give 2 shyts about wackenberg- he will be working at planet fitness next monday

Daps

:francis: The fukk i look like watchin this whole game :wtf: :mjlol:

I told myself after the browns game :ufdup:

That's my team tho :to:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
40483071_10215392189936841_8016478427018166272_n.jpg

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Stoutland has gotta get alot of the credit for Mailata. He pushed hard for them to take him and has made him his pet project and worked relentlessly with him.

Obviously he's a special case with his size and athletic ability, but for him to advance so much so quickly is a great idicator of what kind of job the guys coaching the O line do

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Getting shytted on every practice just made him stronger :wow:
I think he earned the respect from the vets

Bennett, Peters and Wins have all took the time out to teach him the ropes and help him out. None of them owed him shyt

Man if you asked any of us if Uso Mailata was gonna make the 53 man roster we probably would all laughed. I'm proud in a few months he's managed to exceed everyone expectations.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think he earned the respect from the vets

Bennett, Peters and Wins have all took the time out to teach him the ropes and help him out. None of them owed him shyt

Man if you asked any of us if Uso Mailata was gonna make the 53 man roster we probably would all laughed. I'm proud in a few months he's managed to exceed everyone expectations.

It's a straight up miracle. Literally only pages ago we were mostly in lockstep about him not making the roster this year. I even extended it for 2 years max. But watching him intently these past 2 games, he's been the most exciting thing about the entire preseason.

I'm amazed and glad that JP didn't retire so he could see how a HOF gets down up close and personal.

Daps
It's a straight up miracle. Literally only pages ago we were mostly in lockstep about him not making the roster this year. I even extended it for 2 years max.

He's a lock to make the 53 now. Trying to get him down to the practice squad wont work. Some OL needy team will scoop him up with the quickness and tossing him on IR to get him there takes away his ability to practice