"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
"Nelson will no longer count toward the compensatory pick formula, which (for lack of a much longer explanation) will give them an extra 2019 draft pick that they wouldn’t have if Nelson made the team."

Kamu & Gerry crushed the buildings on Nelson :mjgrin:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
"Nelson will no longer count toward the compensatory pick formula, which (for lack of a much longer explanation) will give them an extra 2019 draft pick that they wouldn’t have if Nelson made the team."

This might be offset if strugis gets cut from the chargers

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm down to make it like I did with this one

Just need a dope title to make it

Well shyt, I just cracked this brew open, maybe I'll get creative in a minute. But we gotta stunt a bit and also let know the rest of the forum this team is ready for all challengers to the throne.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

i feel like Kamu should win the job but they bullshytting so gerry can win it, maybe we'll get a rotation