"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Maddox just made the team for sure.

MIlls, Darby, Sidney, Rasuuuuuuul, Madox.

I'm still waiting on Tre Sullivan to secure that 5th safety spot.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Great replay showing the shove by Nate Gerry. Within 5 yards and completely responsible for that interception.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't get why the team hasn't reached out to Bowman for a workout at the least :what:

We thin as fukk at the spot and 1 injury away from Walker or Grugier Hill seeing significant play time

I think its a matter of our cap and his status. Plus he is more of an ILB... we have Hicks who can be a top 5 ILB.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I think its a matter of our cap and his status. Plus he is more of an ILB... we have Hicks who can be a top 5 ILB.

this..plus Bowman is a 2 down LB....Eagles like most teams want a LB who can cover...at least a little bit....Bowman would be a last ditch...super desperate signing like Ellerbee was last year

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It might be the beer... but this preseason game thread been lit to me. I wanna see all yall come Thursday the 6th. Lets get this shyt lit to start the back to back. We might be the most well represented fan base... or NFL fan base on this board. Lets show out September 6th.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hicks is made out of grass. Another bob sanders what if in the making.

Lets put it in the universe that his injuries are behind him.. lets talk it into to existence because we need him. He is an outstanding backer.. lets just hope for the best breh.

EDIT: but even if what you were saying was correct. We still don't have the cap to carry someone of his caliber. Nor do I believe he would sign just in hopes he gets some run IF Hicks gets injured.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Man Smallwood was looking at getting that 4th spot

But what we have in backs, I would prefer Adams to be the Blount role of last year for this team

As much as we're struggling on offense, gotta remember ashlon, jay train etc aren't playing

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man Smallwood was looking at getting that 4th spot

But what we have in backs, I would prefer Adams to be the Blount role of last year for this team

As much as we're struggling on offense, gotta remember ashlon, jay train etc aren't playing

When you really analyze it though bruh, the 4th back doesn't mean shyt to us.

Jay Train will get the bulk of the carries. CC will definitely be a factor. Sproles will be sproles. And if Adams can provide some beef on short yardage that's nothing more than a boon but not a need.

We are stacked... and still have quite possibly the best overall QB in the league... Tom Brady, Rodgers and Brees considered.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
When you really analyze it though bruh, the 4th back doesn't mean shyt to us.

Jay Train will get the bulk of the carries. CC will definitely be a factor. Sproles will be sproles. And if Adams can provide some beef on short yardage that's nothing more than a boon but not a need.

We are stacked... and still have quite possibly the best overall QB in the league... Tom Brady, Rodgers and Brees considered.
I get what you are saying

But most likely we are running with 4 Rbs. Now Smallwood had a good game but overall when we look at it. What's his special role? We can make one with Jay,CC and DS43

With Adams, least you know on a 3rd and 2 he can run it up straight thru that motherfukka

I can see them going with 3 rbs and using it on a 4th TE instead of either of them (Adams most likely going to IR)