"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
The majority of my pro Trey blocking talk is about the way he ran traps. He seemed to be really successful when it came to running traps. Now straight up inline blocking... nahhh.

full disclosure...I am the head of the Goedert fan club....I see how crazy this offense can be once he is really up to NFL game speed along with Ertz. He will get stronger so his blocking will improve...he is 260 now....he will likely get close to 270 and he is athletic as fukk

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
full disclosure...I am the head of the Goedert fan club....I see how crazy this offense can be once he is really up to NFL game speed along with Ertz. He will get stronger so his blocking will improve...he is 260 now....he will likely get close to 270 and he is athletic as fukk

Aye, I'll be your secretary on that one. I am fully with the Goedert movement, he has already sold me. I can't wait to see an empty backset with Alshon, Agohlor, Ertz, Goedert and Sproles. Bruuuuuuuuuh.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
How is pump built like sproles but run like eisen tho :stopitslime::what:

Never healthy to boot :francis:

Pump is built more like Desean Jackson than Sproles....Sproles is thick :dame::dame::dame:

plus Pump doesnt have the wiggle :dame: Sproles does...Pump ran up the gut in SD State but he ran through gapping holes....and he played so so comp