"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Watched the gane

Sudsy is a fukking stud. That's the name btw, not studfield or whatever else.

Wouldn't be shocked if Howie fleeced someone with him

I dunno breh, I kind of like Nate Dogg a bit more. Anytime "y" "sy" or "sie" is added to a males name it throws me off. Seems too feminine or child like.

I saw someone call Jenkins, Jenksy... I was waiting for him to finish it by calling him Jenksypoo or some shyt.

:russ:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka just never healthy. I’m a Adams fan even though he has no wiggle and is stiff as a board

:EaglesDame:

He has 2 more years of eligibility to be stashed on the PS, correct? Not sure exactly the rules on that but I believe he can for at least the next two.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Who yall got making the final 53?

PUP list: Jernigan

I believe Timmy is going to remain on the NFI list, which I believe temporarily frees up a roster spot? Someone correct me if I'm off base.

And as far as your 6th receiver being Wheaton, does he play special teams well? I'm not familiar enough with him. But I pretty much agree with everything else you got going there. With the exception of one of the corners being removed in favor of a safety.

Daps
I agree with most of it. But I don't see them giving up On Pump yet. Means and Nelson probably won't make it and they will probably need a 4th TE

Imo its Pump/Adams/Jones for that RB4 spot with the other 2 hitting PS. I think we've seen enough of Smallwood brehs I'd cut him. I think Nelson makes it just cuz of lack of depth at LB. I could see them going TE4 over WR6 for sure but that TE isnt on this roster. Bring celek back maybe or wait for cuts? Means has been a bubble guy last few years I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it but I like his motor tho :dame:

I believe Timmy is going to remain on the NFI list, which I believe temporarily frees up a roster spot? Someone correct me if I'm off base.

And as far as your 6th receiver being Wheaton, does he play special teams well? I'm not familiar enough with him. But I pretty much agree with everything else you got going there. With the exception of one of the corners being removed in favor of a safety.

Yea breh which ever list allows the player to miss 6 games without holding down a roster spot PUP or NFI I think Timmy hits that.

As far as Wheaton that was a shot in the dark guess. Of the players I listed Adams, Wheaton, Mailata, Means, Vaeao and Bausby are the guys I have as bubble guys on that 53