"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Couldn’t see shyt at the damn parade but glad I went. It was about 50% Eagles fans, 25% kids just to act a fool, and the rest just there for the spectacle. A lot of families left early cuz the college kids was out there in full effect smokin and drankin :russ:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Leaving philly....lit

:salute:

I had my mask on to stay WARM :russ::russ:

Mad people wanted pics with it, though....did you run into that, too, people wanting to take pics with you rockin your mask? I swear I took a pic with half the Delaware Valley :heh:

So on Twitter, the Eagles players were telling fans to throw beers at them as they passed. This dude next to me on Broad, near Washington, I think, kept handing me beers to throw at the players because he broke his arm celebrating on the night we won....son was twisted off the Jackson (J.D.) and tried to do a damn cartwheel down his steps :pachaha:What's even crazier is, he said the ER had, like, four other people in there with him for Super Bowl celebration-related injuries. :mjlol:

Dawg, I got MAD stories. :russ:

Shout out to the two middle-aged white cops I saw dancin' along to Meek Mill :smugbiden:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:salute:

I had my mask on to stay WARM :russ::russ:

Mad people wanted pics with it, though....did you run into that, too, people wanting to take pics with you rockin your mask? I swear I took a pic with half the Delaware Valley :heh:

So on Twitter, the Eagles players were telling fans to throw beers at them as they passed. This dude next to me on Broad, near Washington, I think, kept handing me beers to throw at the players because he broke his arm celebrating on the night we won....son was twisted off the Jackson (J.D.) and tried to do a damn cartwheel down his steps :pachaha:What's even crazier is, he said the ER had, like, four other people in there with him for Super Bowl celebration-related injuries. :mjlol:

Dawg, I got MAD stories. :russ:

Shout out to the two middle-aged white cops I saw dancin' along to Meek Mill :smugbiden:
So many stories...so much fukkery...ill type some out tomorrow when i get back home and I'm at my computer....last bit of fukkery me and my boys topped at the rest area to get some Roy Rogers and gas...i rolled up there in my dog mask and Vick jersey...did my little dance..got free food lol...then went into the bathroom to wash my hands and there are a whole bunch of cats in there with eagle jerseys...started an impromptu rendition of fly eagles fly :russ: :dame:....my boy passed out standing at the urinal

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
So many stories...so much fukkery...ill type some out tomorrow when i get back home and I'm at my computer....last bit of fukkery me and my boys topped at the rest area to get some Roy Rogers and gas...i rolled up there in my dog mask and Vick jersey...did my little dance..got free food lol...then went into the bathroom to wash my hands and there are a whole bunch of cats in there with eagle jerseys...started an impromptu rendition of fly eagles fly :russ: :dame:....my boy passed out standing at the urinal
OUT.....STANDING, homie! :pachaha::blessed:
Safe travels back to the flats, B!

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps