"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Philadelphia Eagles 2018 Salary Cap

Go here and tinker with the roster, click the manage roster link

Philadelphia Eagles Roster Manager

Restructuring Brooks, Curry, & Peters and releasing Maragos would leave us with $8M under the cap.
Can save another $4M if Celek retires or we cut him.
Smallwood & Marquess Wilson cuts would save another $1.5M

I think thats enough to bring Bradham back, but some team is gonna pay up for Burton. We might could squeeze another year out of Blount.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
it should be relatively easy to identify LBs in the draft

we won't have ton of money to spend in FA so I would let most of our FAs walk

maybe keep N.Bradham, B. Allen, and Blount if we can resign them for team friendly deals

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Kamu is too small I think. Hes listed at 6'2 220. Nate Gerry is a special teams level player so I think we have to go LB early or OT if they don't feel like Vaitai is that guy. He may have proven himself during the playoffs though. I was reading an offseason thread on another site and they suggested moving on from Mcleod by trying to get a trade worked out. Said he's a good not great safety. Doubt you'd get anything more than a 5th for him though. Hopefully Pump can at least replicate Kenjon, but I think we still need another Back especially if Blount is gone. Add the picks we have @So UnThotful when you get a chance.

what site bruh "lemme find out...find out"? I never read that about Rodney. He does make a grip and he is small as hell but he is serviceable- wonder if this is to make room for Rasul to become a safety :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Kamu is too small I think. Hes listed at 6'2 220. Nate Gerry is a special teams level player so I think we have to go LB early or OT if they don't feel like Vaitai is that guy. He may have proven himself during the playoffs though. I was reading an offseason thread on another site and they suggested moving on from Mcleod by trying to get a trade worked out. Said he's a good not great safety. Doubt you'd get anything more than a 5th for him though. Hopefully Pump can at least replicate Kenjon, but I think we still need another Back especially if Blount is gone. Add the picks we have @So UnThotful when you get a chance.
put it in the OP

but here you go

• Round 1: Philadelphia
  • Round 2: None
  • Round 3: None
  • Round 4: Philadelphia, New England
  • Round 5: Philadelphia, Seattle
  • Round 6: Philadelphia
  • Round 7: None
  • edit: NE pick turns into a 3rd round if he played 50% of snaps this year

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
what site bruh "lemme find out...find out"? I never read that about Rodney. He does make a grip and he is small as hell but he is serviceable- wonder if this is to make room for Rasul to become a safety :ohhh:
Igglesblitz or BGN I think. Said Jalen could move to Safety and have Rasul, Darby, and Sidney as your 3 corners.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Really thinking of making this my new avi.

Iconic pic :wow:

DVX5eZGW0AAt_oq

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
i think we restructure Peters deal and i really like him as a person, but torrey smith gets cut

bradham needs to be re signed

sproles, corey graham come back on team friendly deals

celek retires

blount,robinsonand Burton are cashing out.

rest are gone (i like beau allen, just think we can get a cheap veteran to do the same)

and dont be surprise if howie brings back jeremy maclin if he gets cuts from the ravens on a cheap deal

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
McCloud is good. He slowed at the end of the year and got exposed vs hogan in LII, but no need to get too greedy and just start getting rid of everybody

we do need another good, young backup safety though. would prefer watkins or douglas emerge as that guy rather than another draft pick

they got a few TEs they picked up in anticipation for burton, that one guy that played rugby they seem to like alot (edit: adam zaruba)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We'll see how the market shakes out, but really good 4-3 OLBs crack that $8-9m per. Retaining Alshon, Jernigan, and Bradham was always a long shot in my mind, the in-season deals for the first two sealed Bradhams fate imo.

I've felt like Burton was gonna be the Delanie Walker to Ertz' Vernon Davis for a while now, the work he put in during relief starts this year only made that more apparent. He's gonna cash out and start somewhere.

Robinson earned himself a nice contract somewhere, too many young investments at CB to retain him.

Blounts market might bottom out again, and if it does I'm sure Howie would bring him back. Not sure it will through, wouldn't be surprised if they give Sproles one more season if he wants it, and roll with him, Ajayi, Clement, and Pumphrey.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Have fun at the parade Philly brehs, I was able to clear my afternoon but I still can't do anything in the morning so no flight to Philly. :mjcry: shyt was looking real expensive too, but idgaf I was ready to drop it right there because this is a once in a lifetime thing. Philly can go on and start a multiple championship dynasty but this first one brehs, it's something special and I wish I can be there to celebrate. :to:

Oh well, I'll replenish my soul with the tears of Patriots fans.