"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Dawkins is leaving his full-time position with the Front office to pursue a community service venture and Paul Worrilow tore his ACL...he's done

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Eagles may regress next year man. guess we'll see
Season hinges on how early wentz can get back. I was reading an article earlier and the writer compared wentz to Bradford when we first got him. Bradford was coming off an acl tear in the same knee as Wentz but Bradford was said to have the mobility of a jugs machine in OTAs. Bradford also tore his knee in preason so he had 4-5 mths more time to recover than wentz has had. Wentz obviously isn’t gonna be at 100% at OTAs but he looked fluid and was planting on that left leg :wow:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Eagles turned down the #35 pick in this years draft in exchange for Foles from the browns. Asked Foles and he said he wanted to stay in philly :mjgrin:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
and what are they gonna do with that extra capspace? not a fan but fukk it...Roseman got us this far i guess
proabably use it to extend graham. I was bracing myself for the past two years with kendricks impeding departure, just was more shock he didnt get traded

gym shorts gonna run with the 4-2-5 scheme, with Bradham and Hicks
Nelson,Joe Walker and Kamu all rotating

its not a trash chip move, but im 50/50 about this move

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
proabably use it to extend graham. I was bracing myself for the past two years with kendricks impeding departure, just was more shock he didnt get traded

gym shorts gonna run with the 4-2-5 scheme, with Bradham and Hicks
Nelson,Joe Walker and Kamu all rotating

its not a trash chip move, but im 50/50 about this move
:ehh: 4-2-5...forgot about that

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Eagles may regress next year man. guess we'll see
they were the best team in football the majority of the year and won the superbowl, odds are they "regress":comeon:

if they stay the same or are better they would solidify themselves as one of the best teams in history, last back to back champion was a decade plus ago