"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
damn...why release Kendricks?
ill never understand why the franchise doesnt fukk with him

Kendricks was carrying a HEFTY cap number and the Eagles need to get under the cap...its gonna be worse at the end of the 2018 season when the Eagles will be like 20-30 million OVER the cap.
Plus the eagles played alot of nickle and dime looks where Mychal wouldnt see the field (unless Hicks is hurt again)

if he was cheaper they wudda kept him, and he refused to take a pay cut.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
proabably use it to extend graham. I was bracing myself for the past two years with kendricks impeding departure, just was more shock he didnt get traded

gym shorts gonna run with the 4-2-5 scheme, with Bradham and Hicks
Nelson,Joe Walker and Kamu all rotating

its not a trash chip move, but im 50/50 about this move

Gym wont run 4-2-5 as a base defense but thats what gonna be on the field on 3rd down for sure and depending on the opponent maybe 2nd down to. The linebacker from Denver or Nate Gerry have the inside track to be Kendricks replacement. Gerry has better football instincts but he isnt nearly the athlete Kendricks is.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Next to dorenbos getting a ring..this is a wonderful story :wow:

fukk Chip Kelly
Chip was really trying to turn us into the Lions.:heh: firing old lady's and shyt :deadrose:

"Hello sir I've been with the organization for 3 decades, I've typed up game plans for dikk Vermeil and Andy Reid. Would you like me to get started ":gladbron:

"I only have 4 plays, sweep left, sweep right, quick pass and really quick pass.:smugbiden: I don't think I need you Debra. Besides we need your salary to fund the all Kale diet plan, you're fired" :win: