"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
True but having Jeff Stoutland and Jason Peters coaching you- that is probably the best teachers a kid like that can have...I almost like this move as much as drafting Goegurt
I just read that Southland put him through the ringer at his pro day, and he must have been impressed if they are willing to use a draft pick on him

Doug loves those wildcat type players, don't be surprise they tried to use him on trick plays

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jeremy Reaves is a very very good signing...he may spell the end for Rodney Mcleod after this season

Word??? Over the past 5 years or so I have almost checked out of following the draft and doing the hope we get this guy dance. So i'm out the loop. How is his range and playmaking ability? Its nice to have a hard hitter and we have that in Tre Sullivan already.. but this guy is beyond that?

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Word??? Over the past 5 years or so I have almost checked out of following the draft and doing the hope we get this guy dance. So i'm out the loop. How is his range and playmaking ability? Its nice to have a hard hitter and we have that in Tre Sullivan already.. but this guy is beyond that?

Jeremy has high football IQ- that makes up for his testing numbers...he wont blow you away athletically but he is really good in run support..he has to work on route recognition- but being with Malcolm will do him good.

I feel like Tre is super one dimensional but he is interesting if you give him an off season-but i go with high football IQ all day

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I know he's getting alot of hype from the media but from someone who's grown up in that area and follows rugby

The media saying mailata was a rugby stud is false. Dude was playing in reserve grade (think of the d league in basketball). I feel like a c00n talking down on a fellow Samoan, I'm really rooting for him but I have to be realistic about this

Man in other news

Man I'm hyped for the current Jay Train, Clement,sproles and Josh adams attack

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Goedert+-+SDSU+-+One-hand.gif

Goedert+-+Drake+-+One-hand.gif
E966D0.gif

imagine this guy being your 3rd read in the redzone after Ertz & Alshon :mjlol: shyt's not even fair :banderas:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
We Da shyt!!! :win:

And..

Howie may need to come off of the GM title. It's not a coincidence that we win a ring as soon as Joe Douglas gets to town. Need to do whatever it takes to keep him in Philly!

Last edited:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dont really want to draft our grade due to the lack of picks and the fact we didnt have much needs

but josh sweat in this d-line rotation if his health wont be a concern:whoo: might be a highkey steal

that dallas goedert dude replacing burtons spot with the throws wentz can make? :whoo:

coming off a superbowl and somehow we seem to upgrade on offense and defense still :blessed: