"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I really want bo Scarborough now. In this range he's a steal imo. I dont know that he'll ever be a #1 every down guy but i think he could slide into the role Blount had seamlessly .

We still need depth at O line, safety, and maybe DT, LB and WR. So I imagibe theyre gonna be active with the undrafted guys with only 2 picks left

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I really want bo Scarborough now. In this range he's a steal imo. I dont know that he'll ever be a #1 every down guy but i think he could slide into the role Blount had seamlessly .

We still need depth at O line, safety, and maybe DT, LB and WR. So I imagibe theyre gonna be active with the undrafted guys with only 2 picks left

I can see that...although I feel like every year Doug Pederson never gets his RB...you know he wants Jamal Charles 2.0 so badly...maybe in 2019 Doug :mjcry:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why there is such thirst ITT for an rb. Maddox will compete for the nickel corner. Remaining picks should focus on Oline Safety and LB

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Not sure why there is such thirst ITT for an rb. Maddox will compete for the nickel corner. Remaining picks should focus on Oline Safety and LB

Last year was the first year we had a legit power run game in forever and it was beautiful. Blount is gone and while Jay can give us that option he does have a knee history so we should probably have another guy to spell him that gives us that power run style just in case. I like Clements but he's more of a side to side/1 cut runner.

Edit

I do think they should treat the oline like the dline and constantly add bodies tho. We need to keep that strength a strength and not have it deteriorate over time or suddenly because of injury. We kinda got lucky last year because apparently Jason Peters is the GOAT oline coach along with being a HOF LT.

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Ajayi is pretty much guaranteed to be gone after this year. No way they can afford to pay him.

And then theres Clements and guys like Smallwood and Pumphrey.

I'd say depth is an issue there.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Yo this rugby dude is really athletic for his position, but it's the technical stuff that might be his downfall

True but having Jeff Stoutland and Jason Peters coaching you- that is probably the best teachers a kid like that can have...I almost like this move as much as drafting Goegurt

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'd post more about the draft but I can't fukks with College football, so I don't shyt about players outside the ones that went to NC State. The amount of fake ass school spirit I had to show about my school at my job interview still has me cracking up. Liking what i'm seeing team needs wise though.