"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Hurst is worth the flyer at 125 tomorrow, don't care if he ends up having the heart surgery and retiring prematurely.

I was thinking the same thing, if he's there at 125 we gotta take him. Too much value to pass up. I don't care if we have a log jam at the d line

Would yall draft calloway in the 6th?

Hell yeah, he's that wildcard player that you loves in his system. I see him slipping to the 7th to being undrafted. But I'm a st.brown fan as well, so Im happy if we get him in the 4th

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Rb - Bo, Ballage, Martez Carter,

Tackle- Desmond Harrison

DE Ade Aruna,

Safety Sirian Neal,

LB Matthew Thomas,

Those are the guys i like

I know the Eagles liked Jeremy Reaves and Marcus Allen at Safety. Wouldn't be shocked if they took 1 of them

One of the small school corners they brought in looked good in the video I saw and he had good combine #s. The kid from Central Arkansas. I forget his name

I forgot about Ade..he is raw as hell but he tested athletically like Clowney :whoo: love to get him late
I read bad shyt on Thomas and Harrison but they are both super athletic
You mean Tremon Smith outta Ark...I dont know alot about him but i know Philly had him in for a visit

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I was thinking the same thing, if he's there at 125 we gotta take him. Too much value to pass up. I don't care if we have a log jam at the d line

Hell yeah, he's that wildcard player that you loves in his system. I see him slipping to the 7th to being undrafted. But I'm a st.brown fan as well, so Im happy if we get him in the 4th

I feel like St Brown is like Mack Hollins kinda..I hear he will be a better pro than college player-I feel you on Calloway...Howie loves Florida guys

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I feel like St Brown is like Mack Hollins kinda..I hear he will be a better pro than college player-I feel you on Calloway...Howie loves Florida guys
ill put all his bs to the side, we have great leaders in this team to steer him in the right direction. Hell Jalen had hella problems coming out of LSU and not even a peep about him in any shyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
not getting Guice would be fine but we all know they not gonna pay jay train. So now what we gonna do at RB after next year Depend on clement?

Edit: forgot about ballage. That’s my last hope...

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
not getting Guice would be fine but we all know they not gonna pay jay train. So now what we gonna do at RB after next year Depend on clement?

Edit: forgot about ballage. That’s my last hope...
re-sign Sproles or Barner and ride out 2018 with one of them, Jay Train, Clement and Pumphrey

right now we have our 2019 1st and two 2019 2nds, can easily grab a back in next years draft. not interested in any of the project backs remaining today.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
re-sign Sproles or Barner and ride out 2018 with one of them, Jay Train, Clement and Pumphrey

right now we have our 2019 1st and two 2019 2nds, can easily grab a back in next years draft. not interested in any of the project backs remaining today.
But ballage :mjcry:

Hol up here is the pick :lupe: