"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really believe our next slot CB is either DJ Killings (PS guy) or Jalen Mills

Jalen short area tests are actually pretty good for a slot CB, its his long speed that is horrible. I still worry that he gets a lil grabby but :yeshrug:

I think Worley will end up taking the 3rd safety spot..I still dont know what they do with Rasul Douglas if Jones and Darby are on the outside.
word. I fukks with Douglas though...hmm

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
word. I fukks with Douglas though...hmm

I do to...when i was on my nerd shyt...doing my pre draft analysis...i was hoping philly drafted him. His long speed is bad for CB but his arms are long. Plus josh norman and richard sherman aint fast either. I know fam dont wanna hear this...i still think Darby may get delt

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I really believe our next slot CB is either DJ Killings (PS guy) or Jalen Mills

Jalen short area tests are actually pretty good for a slot CB, its his long speed that is horrible. I still worry that he gets a lil grabby but :yeshrug:

I think Worley will end up taking the 3rd safety spot..I still dont know what they do with Rasul Douglas if Jones and Darby are on the outside.
Dougie p praised DJ alot at his press conference

We have good problems with this logjammed of Cbs

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dougie p praised DJ alot at his press conference

We have good problems with this logjammed of Cbs

he is one of the low key players I am excited to see come training camp. If you read his scouting report- the negatives on him are only negative if you line him as an outside CB. I think he would be better suited in the slot of even as a S -he is around Mcleod height but a lil heavier than Rodney...hmmmm :patrice:...Rodney contract is a team friendly cut after 2018 :patrice:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Richard Rodgers :ehh:
Wonder if they are gonna let the other guys battle for the last TE spot or draft a guy still. I was starting to get interested in the dude from South Dakota. Still blows me we can literally pick almost any position still. They put the team together well.

My hunch is howie will trade down.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Richard Rodgers :ehh:

kind of a downgrade from burton but that was to be expected...
9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

now lets find a TE who can actually block

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Wonder if they are gonna let the other guys battle for the last TE spot or draft a guy still. I was starting to get interested in the dude from South Dakota. Still blows me we can literally pick almost any position still. They put the team together well.

My hunch is howie will trade down.

Eagles need a blocking TE badly, Ertz and Rodgers can do trap blocks and chip but they cant move defenders. This move tells me they def wont draft Gisecki...keep an eye on the TE from Stanford....Shultz. He is underrated as a reciever, much better pure blocker than Ertz, Stanford is a pro style offense and Shultz works out with Ertz