"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
what happened to the eagles vs vikings to open the season? :why:

Source: Eagles to kick off 2018 vs. Falcons

@AVXL looks like we'll be exposin ya bum ass squad yet again :sas2:

DVP8ZXeW4AEWIN-.jpg
I had my mind set on the opener being against the Vikings:francis:

Daps
Reppin
DOGSET & byrdgang
Superbowl champs:salute:...I've been keeping my foot on the neck of all my NFC east friends :birdman:...its been a cold winter and spring so far for them:smugdraper:...

Friend 1: who yaw think the giants going pick?

Me: man, fuuck that fuuck them :childplease:and we the superbowl champs best team in the division holla at us:ufdup::whoo:

Friend 2: man this niqqa here:sadbron:...

Best year of my life :ohlawd:...

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I've LVE,R.Evans and Guice is off the board at 32.

I'm in favor of trading down for some extra picks
I've been all over the place with what I want there.

If its not Guice I dont want a rb till later

First I though CB or Tackle would be a waste at that spot but I've come around to thinking I'd be fine with a few guys at those positions if we stay at 32. If someone like Connor Williams, McGlinchey, Jaire Alexander, Mike Hughes or Josh Jackson is the pick id be happy.

I'd take either of Reid or Harrison there too. I like Sirian Neal, Jordan Whitehead and Marcus Allen as later round guys at safety

I dont really want a TE there because like @NYSTATEOFMIND of mind was saying earlier, we need a blocking TE pretty bad and i think guys like Dalton Shultz or Durham Smythe can be had in the 4th or later.

DE is a position I dont think is getting enough talk that we need to get some young guys at. If Landry or Davenport fell id take them at 32. I like Ade Aruna from Tulane if we look for someone in the later rounds.

Some other later round guys I really like are

RB - Bo Scarborough, Kallen Ballage and Martez Carter

Wr - Daurice Fountain

OT - Geron Christian, Desmond Harrison and Brandon Parker.

LB - Matthew Thomas and Micah Kiser.

DT - Dshawn Hand from Alabama looks like a beast to me and I keep seeing ppl put him way into the later rounds but i cant see him lasting

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I've been all over the place with what I want there.

If its not Guice I dont want a rb till later

First I though CB or Tackle would be a waste at that spot but I've come around to thinking I'd be fine with a few guys at those positions if we stay at 32. If someone like Connor Williams, McGlinchey, Jaire Alexander, Mike Hughes or Josh Jackson is the pick id be happy.

I'd take either of Reid or Harrison there too. I like Sirian Neal, Jordan Whitehead and Marcus Allen as later round guys at safety

I dont really want a TE there because like @NYSTATEOFMIND of mind was saying earlier, we need a blocking TE pretty bad and i think guys like Dalton Shultz or Durham Smythe can be had in the 4th or later.

DE is a position I dont think is getting enough talk that we need to get some young guys at. If Landry or Davenport fell id take them at 32. I like Ade Aruna from Tulane if we look for someone in the later rounds.

Some other later round guys I really like are

RB - Bo Scarborough, Kallen Ballage and Martez Carter

Wr - Daurice Fountain

OT - Geron Christian, Desmond Harrison and Brandon Parker.

LB - Matthew Thomas and Micah Kiser.

DT - Dshawn Hand from Alabama looks like a beast to me and I keep seeing ppl put him way into the later rounds but i cant see him lasting
I've been the same way

Ever since @NYSTATEOFMIND put me up on LVE that's been my number one player on the board. Evans a close second

At first I was against RB but with Jay train on his last year this makes sense and ever since we won, I don't feel that "win now " and keep everyone . If we go late then I would like the RB from Iowa, Bo or Josh adams

If we go mid/late for a WR: St brown bf he's in the 4th or Antonio callaway if he drops. I'll take that risk

CB I think we're really really in a good spot. Even with Daryl getting bushed.

I agree with the late pick on a blocking TE, I like the kid from SD state as well as you mention.

If the LSU DE(I'm bad with names) slides into the 4th somehow. We gotta consider him. But I'm just so excited for the draft :blessed:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I've been the same way

Ever since @NYSTATEOFMIND put me up on LVE that's been my number one player on the board. Evans a close second

At first I was against RB but with Jay train on his last year this makes sense and ever since we won, I don't feel that "win now " and keep everyone . If we go late then I would like the RB from Iowa, Bo or Josh adams

If we go mid/late for a WR: St brown bf he's in the 4th or Antonio callaway if he drops. I'll take that risk

CB I think we're really really in a good spot. Even with Daryl getting bushed.

I agree with the late pick on a blocking TE, I like the kid from SD state as well as you mention.

If the LSU DE(I'm bad with names) slides into the 4th somehow. We gotta consider him. But I'm just so excited for the draft :blessed:
Yeah @NYSTATEOFMIND has lowkey been blessing us for years with prospects to watch out for.

I love LVE as a prospect. I've seen more than a couple places compare him to Kuechly and his tape from this year backs it up. I could see him taking up the MLB spot and pushing Hicks to Kendricks spot.

But at the same time i love Hicks, and Bradham. I keep wanting to believe every Hicks injury is a fluke and he'll make it through the whole year the next season :mjcry:

We're kinda stacked at LB right now too. That could change real quick with a Kendricks trade and Hicks injury though

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Yeah @NYSTATEOFMIND has lowkey been blessing us for years with prospects to watch out for.

I love LVE as a prospect. I've seen more than a couple places compare him to Kuechly and his tape from this year backs it up. I could see him taking up the MLB spot and pushing Hicks to Kendricks spot.

But at the same time i love Hicks, and Bradham. I keep wanting to believe every Hicks injury is a fluke and he'll make it through the whole year the next season :mjcry:

We're kinda stacked at LB right now too. That could change real quick with a Kendricks trade and Hicks injury though

I feel the love bruhs :blessed:
I will say the one downside to LVE is his ability to shed blocks...a bigfoot looking lineman gets his hands on LVE and its a wrap...but I love this dude in coverage! so its like which skill do you find more important.

a NEW LB- I am all about in the later rounds (bc LVE is a top 50 cat) is Fred Warner from BYU. From Youtube and data- he would be a perfect Gym Shorts LB- he is VERY good in coverage, good tackler....good closing speed- the knock on him is...he sometimes takes plays off or the coaches think he doesnt play with max effort 100% ( lets be real tho...does everyone play 100%...100% of the time?)
He can play all 3 LB spots. If he is there in round 4...GRAB HIM UP! My back up LB to him is Oren Burke from Vandy..former safety turned LB...his instincts are ok...but thats bc he is still new to being a LB

Last edited: