"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Ehhh on Wallace. I legit will be surprised if he remains on the team after final cuts. If I'm wrong about him though... rich get richer and I'm not mad.
If we didn't have Alshon and Ertz I'd be on the same page as you here.

But he's clearly strictly replacing Torrey as an outside guy and deep threat.

I think Mack will cut into his and Alshons snaps way more than he did last year but there's no guarantee he's ready to take on a huge role and they clearly wanna repeat

He's a huge upgrade on Torrey no matter how you slice it

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If we didn't have Alshon and Ertz I'd be on the same page as you here.

But he's clearly strictly replacing Torrey as an outside guy and deep threat.

I think Mack will cut into his and Alshons snaps way more than he did last year but there's no guarantee he's ready to take on a huge role and they clearly wanna repeat

He's a huge upgrade on Torrey no matter how you slice it

I do understand that. And from a low risk - high reward standpoint... Howie did exactly what he should have done. I obviously am leaning more toward Wallace not really giving us anything. Its a bit of a different situation from last offseason since we were in dire need of receiving options. Now we looked stacked with 3 extremely legit receivers. With that being known, I'd prefer to let the young talent sink or swim.

But I will maintain that if I am wrong and Wallace shows out... we as fans, all win. Its our younger receivers that may lose, and that is the part I dislike.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett was indicted by a grand jury today in Houston on a felony charge of injury of the elderly, stemming from an incident at last year’s Super Bowl.

Bennett, who played for the Seahawks at the time and was attending the Patriots-Falcons Super Bowl as a spectator while his brother Martellus Bennett played for the Patriots, is accused of rushing the field after the game and pushing a 66-year-old paraplegic woman who was working at the stadium.

According to the indictment, Bennett was told he couldn’t access the field from the place where he was trying to gain entry, and instead of complying he pushed the woman aside, injuring her.

There is no word on the nature of the woman’s injuries, and there has been no explanation about why it took 13 months for charges to be brought.

It is unclear whether the Seahawks and Eagles knew about the incident when Bennett was traded from Seattle to Philadelphia last week.

The NFL could discipline Bennett under the league’s personal conduct policy, regardless of the outcome of the criminal case.

:mjlol:

Ignoring the fact that they had 66 year old paraplegic woman workin security at the biggest sporting even in America and it took 13 months to charge him for this.

This is a felony charge in Texas. :dahell:.

Its not like he clocked the old lady to her face. He pushed her and she was working security for some reason. If she was a younger person, we would probably only be talking a misdemeanor criminal battery at worst.

But a felony and a grand jury :why:

Texass laws for u.

The DA and most of that grand jury must be c00nboy fans.:beli:

:dead: if he does jail time for this fukkery

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This looks like bullshyt to me but there's not really enough info out there to have any idea.

Here's a statement from the police there. Seems all circumstantial to me. Super petty statement though

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
4c.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
felony :mjlol::mjlol:

13 months before charges were brought :mjlol::mjlol:

that bullshyt will be dismissed... but im sure the seahawks knew about this as early as last year

interested to see how lurie & goddell reacts to this though :patrice:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Who y’all think gonna be our slot CB?

How much u think we gonna offer Agholor to extend with us?

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Who y’all think gonna be our slot CB?

How much u think we gonna offer Agholor to extend with us?

I really believe our next slot CB is either DJ Killings (PS guy) or Jalen Mills

Jalen short area tests are actually pretty good for a slot CB, its his long speed that is horrible. I still worry that he gets a lil grabby but :yeshrug:

I think Worley will end up taking the 3rd safety spot..I still dont know what they do with Rasul Douglas if Jones and Darby are on the outside.