"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Dallas fans just need to be quiet until they make it to a NFC championship in the 21st century
fixed

You like Bo Scarborough at all?

He's quickly becoming my favourite mid round RB. I think he could be a good Blount replacement
i kinda what guice, or ronald jones but bo would be a nice big back too just the recent bama backs got me like :lupe:

part of me thinks howie gonna trade out the first for value but i could also see us taking LVE

just so many options, shyt really up in the air right now :mindblown:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
fixed

i kinda what guice, or ronald jones but bo would be a nice big back too just the recent bama backs got me like :lupe:

part of me thinks howie gonna trade out the first for value but i could also see us taking LVE

just so many options, shyt really up in the air right now :mindblown:
I'm a huge Josh adams stan from Norte same, if he's there in the 4th I would live for Howie to get him

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
You like Bo Scarborough at all?

He's quickly becoming my favourite mid round RB. I think he could be a good Blount replacement

Bo is okay- I think he is a late round guy- possibly even a day 3 pick up. I think Doug would prefer to get a faster- shifty back if he could...I think the Eagles would LOVE to draft Nyheim Hines. He ran a 4.3 at the combine...he is the "west coast RB" the Eagles still dont have. The only issue with him- he fumbles at a higher rate than you would like, but maybe that can be fixed. If they cant get a guy like that, they may draft a big dude like Bo and then go for the speedy guy next year. I think the Eagles had an interview with Bo at the combine

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think the eagles double dip at rb this year. Clement is the only back signed after this year that you can count on unless they see something in Smallwood or Pump this spring. I doubt they resign Ajayi. I’d like us to have a stable of backs similar to the chiefs. Im confident in Duces ability to get the most out of whoever is at RB though. I’d like us to go OT the more I think about it in the 1st. Peters is 35+ and Lane is one positive test away from being out for 2 years. Keep building through the trenches and get trait players ( fast wr with bad hands or big hitter with bad man coverage or good in coverage but undersized or w/e) in the later parts of draft.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think the eagles double dip at rb this year. Clement is the only back signed after this year that you can count on unless they see something in Smallwood or Pump this spring. I doubt they resign Ajayi. I’d like us to have a stable of backs similar to the chiefs. Im confident in Duces ability to get the most out of whoever is at RB though. I’d like us to go OT the more I think about it in the 1st. Peters is 35+ and Lane is one positive test away from being out for 2 years. Keep building through the trenches and get trait players ( fast wr with bad hands or big hitter with bad man coverage or good in coverage but undersized or w/e) in the later parts of draft.

not sure they would double dip bc for 2018...that means they would carry 4-5 RB...I think they walk in with CC, Ajayi and a drafted player- and maybe Sproles. They can let Jay walk after 2018 and get a 2020 comp pick. Plus they dont have a ton of picks and they have seemed to target OL, LB, TE and S as needs in this coming draft.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
not sure they would double dip bc for 2018...that means they would carry 4-5 RB...I think they walk in with CC, Ajayi and a drafted player- and maybe Sproles. They can let Jay walk after 2018 and get a 2020 comp pick. Plus they dont have a ton of picks and they have seemed to target OL, LB, TE and S as needs in this coming draft.
I know they've worked out Guice but I don't know about any other backs. Yeah I feel you on he double dip, but I still think they take at least one before the 5th. LB is less of a need now with Bradham back and that coverage LB they signed, but you have to have Hicks injury history in the back of your head and Kendricks on the trade block again. One thing I don't like is that we keep bringing in these college Safeties and playing them in the box. I have faith in Howie to wheel and deal and maximize the picks we have tho. You hit on 2 or 3 picks and youre in good shape regardless of what position.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I know they've worked out Guice but I don't know about any other backs. Yeah I feel you on he double dip, but I still think they take at least one before the 5th. LB is less of a need now with Bradham back and that coverage LB they signed, but you have to have Hicks injury history in the back of your head and Kendricks on the trade block again. One thing I don't like is that we keep bringing in these college Safeties and playing them in the box. I have faith in Howie to wheel and deal and maximize the picks we have tho. You hit on 2 or 3 picks and youre in good shape regardless of what position.

Guice is on the list to work out @Novacare ( not sure he has done it yet) that guy Nyheim Hines has a 3rd round grade- problem is Philly doesn't have a 3rd rounder so Howie the Wizard better work his magic. Even with Bradham, I still feel like we should scoop a LB- but you can get a solid cat in the 4th. Hicks will get hurt, that means you move Nigel to MLB so who is the SAM when Nigel is playing MLB? That LB from Denver is a WILL. I like Oren Burke outta Vanderbilt- think he has a 4th grade and he is a good coverage LB.

Not sure which safeties your referring to bruh? Nate Gerry? - gotta give him a lil time to grow into the spot. Eagles are trying to turn him into their Deone Buchanan - i think they call it the Moneybacker position. this goes to my older post about Philly being a 4-2-5 team vs a 4-3...the fukked up thing is...if the other team is 3rd and short and you gotta an extra DB...im def running that bytch.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ehhh on Wallace. I legit will be surprised if he remains on the team after final cuts. If I'm wrong about him though... rich get richer and I'm not mad.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ehhh on Wallace. I legit will be surprised if he remains on the team after final cuts. If I'm wrong about him though... rich get richer and I'm not mad.

i think wallace still has something left in the tank... easily a better signing opposed to when we picked up torrey smith. that ravens offense was horrible last year and flaccos play was a huge reason

even ravens fans wanted to keep dude... meanwhile 49ers fans didnt wait to bash torrey for his play over there

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i think wallace still has something left in the tank... easily a better signing opposed to when we picked up torrey smith. that ravens offense was horrible last year and flaccos play was a huge reason

even ravens fans wanted to keep dude... meanwhile 49ers fans didnt wait to bash torrey for his play over there

Certainly possible... I mean, our backup just out dueled Tom Brady for our first ring. So I fully concede the possibility, I can't get excited over this move though.

Plus I am infinitely more interested in the youth being served at the receiver position.