"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
mcleod reppin the thread title :wow: :wow:

Ignorin the fact, he spelt my name wrong on the hashtags

This nikka couldnt even give a name drop to my nikka @wire28 or even just thecoli for that thread title.:martin:

I was about to hate on my guy @Dig 's post about trading McLeod for a 5th. But now McCleod can kick rocks :camby:

:troll:

Last edited:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ignorin the fact, he spelt my name wrong on the hashtags

This nikka couldnt even give a name drop to my nikka @wire28 or even just thecoli for that thread title.:martin:

I was about to hate on my guy @Dig 's post about trading McLeod for a 5th. But now McCleod can kick rocks :camby:

:troll:
:francis: Know Howie ain’t go be able to pull a 4th. I like Mcleods range and closing speed, but tackling and coverage was up
And down and left a lot to be desired. I can see them keeping him tho to limit turnover in the Secondary. Get rid of him, and you move Jalen back you still need a Safety 3 for when Malc is your nickel.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Im on the DJ Chark bandwagon :birdman:

I've also been smoking weed all morning and watched him run his 40 and then read a buncha stuff and watched his highlights while high

So theres a chance i could change my opinion

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Have a feeling we're gonna end up getting Malik Jefferson

He's close with Hicks, the type of linebacker we like and i see his name everywhere on all eagles draft news

We scheduled a formal interview with him too

@NYSTATEOFMIND

Is he like a 3rd or 4th round guy or is there a chance they take him in the 1st?

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Have a feeling we're gonna end up getting Malik Jefferson

He's close with Hicks, the type of linebacker we like and i see his name everywhere on all eagles draft news

We scheduled a formal interview with him too

@NYSTATEOFMIND

Is he like a 3rd or 4th round guy or is there a chance they take him in the 1st?

I have never watched Malik but I have been up on him. His comp is Jordan Hicks (oddly enough) but the read on him is he lacks instincts....Ihe has a 3rd round grade but i think a team will reach on him and draft him in the second...I prefer that kid from Boise Van Esch (whatever his name is) or Darius Leonard

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I have never watched Malik but I have been up on him. His comp is Jordan Hicks (oddly enough) but the read on him is he lacks instincts....Ihe has a 3rd round grade but i think a team will reach on him and draft him in the second...I prefer that kid from Boise Van Esch (whatever his name is) or Darius Leonard
The kid from Boise is one of their formal interviews too

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The kid from Boise is one of their formal interviews too

I really like him...especially covering tight ends. The only issue is, he has only one year starting exp but he killed it last year.I rather put him as MLB and move Hicks outside but he can play all the linebacker spots.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
interdasting :patrice:

Eskimos O.C Carson Walch is leaving the Edmonton to join the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles Offensive staff. Great young coach with a bright bright future #Carsonwalch #eskimos #cfl

DXepAOhW0AY64Hc.jpg

2:45 PM - 4 Mar 2018

Eskimos were number 1 passing yards, number 1 in rushing TD and 3rd in passing TD in the CFL

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Not sure how strong UNC offense is but i like how the eagles are bringing in coaches from outside the nfl...some college and cfl stuff...gotta revamp the playbook
I'm all for that LB from Boise State for the 32nd pick

I wonder if his stock will rise even more, seen his mocks from 1st round to 3rd