Hassan Campbell with the goons in Bronx river projects

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm afraid that The Crack Era done destroyed the concept of full maturity. I bet you none of them brehs own a fresh, tailored made 3 piece suit at their middle aged years.
exactly them brehs could've went in at 21 and came out at 51 never knowing how to tie a windsor knot or even how to read a bank statement.

You got literal greybeards on the internet woofing.

The bullshyt about being in Halfway houses in the feds..... Unless you were convicted in the 80's there's no parole for fed time period.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
exactly them brehs could've went in at 21 and came out at 51 never knowing how to tie a windsor knot or even how to read a bank statement.

You got literal greybeards on the internet woofing.

The bullshyt about being in Halfway houses in the feds..... Unless you were convicted in the 80's there's no parole for fed time period.

CIA done made children outta able bodied men :wow:

That is crazy, in a historical perspective. Their parents (if still living) must be :scust: seeing their middle aged sons still having the mindstate of a 17 year old at their late 40s. Cats that don't know when to quit and move on.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don’t see the big deal :manny:

Why we look down on the projects so much?

shyt ain’t nothing but government subsidized co-ops

Bronx River is an iconic projects to the development of hip-hop these dudes grew up there what’s wrong with them kicking it where they from

Bet a bunch of these dudes don’t even live there anymore Hassan himself got a nice crib outside the city
Brehs in here sounding real :mjpls:

i still kick it with my homeboys in my old hood sometimes. And none of us live there. Even tho we close. Ain’t nothing wrong with going back to your roots and showing love. Only difference is we don’t record it

Daps
Reppin
NYC
full

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I wasn’t familiar with this guy to get why there’s so much discussion but the age jokes have all the context I needed :mjlol: just skimmed thru a little.

Yeah, let’s go OUTSIDE tho so y’all can really see where we at :myman:

*cuts to 3 b*stards in the cold*

Yo, where we at right now??? :youngsabo:
:gladbron: we… WE OUTSIDE :blessed: we really here

:laff: