Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who do you want to give you props and why is this so important to you? You have to win in the post season first. I'm in the same boat as you are and even I know this. The Clipps get no respect whatsoever on here but I don't give a sh*t and I'm not going to make any "toot my own horn" threads either cause I know its all about the post season on this board and in real life.
Sports is about bragging rights bruh. When you think about being a fan it all boils down to that.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sports is about bragging rights bruh. When you think about being a fan it all boils down to that.
Yeah but you want others to constantly talk about the Warriors and their players and make Warrior threads but they're fans of other teams. You want people from LA, Dallas, New York, Chicago, etc to make Warrior threads and big up the team:what:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You're right, my mistake, they've had the Bulls in the finals every year Rose was healthy though. As far as not trusting us I feel where you're coming from. The turnovers make it hard to have total confidence in us. Turnovers and injuries are the only thing that concern me.

I'm not even concerned about the injuries. I've seen this team overcome that. But those TOs are a bytch.

It's really a "wait and see" kinda deal with this team. After they pushed the Spurs to 6 games a couple years ago, everyone has been expecting them to do more.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're right, my mistake, they've had the Bulls in the finals every year Rose was healthy though. As far as not trusting us I feel where you're coming from. The turnovers make it hard to have total confidence in us. Turnovers and injuries are the only thing that concern me.
-they still shoot too many jumpers
-team is soft, they can be bullied
-lack of experience
-rookie coach
-how many teams have won championships with a point guard as their best player?

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
:snoop: Wackthoughts needs his own Warriors subforum so he can stop flooding the coliseum with threads like "Steph Curry ate garlic roasted quail today, does he have the most sophisticated taste buds in the NBA?"

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:snoop: Wackthoughts needs his own Warriors subforum so he can stop flooding the coliseum with threads like "Steph Curry ate garlic roasted quail today, does he have the most sophisticated taste buds in the NBA?"
You know you can put posters on ignore and you'll never see their posts or threads? Better than bytching about it

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
-they still shoot too many jumpers
-team is soft, they can be bullied
-lack of experience
-rookie coach
-how many teams have won championships with a point guard as their best player?
You're way off.

-Who in our starting lineup is soft?
-Everyone on our team has been to the playoffs at least twice
-Alvin Gentry and Ron Adams been in this league longer than you've been alive most likely
-Steph Curry isn't the average point guard

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're way off.

-Who in our starting lineup is soft?
-Everyone on our team has been to the playoffs at least twice
-Alvin Gentry and Ron Adams been in this league longer than you've been alive most likely
-Steph Curry isn't the average point guard
The entire team is soft. The best player and team leader weighs 160 lbs. Who's your enforcer? The big Aussie thats hurt all the time? Pretty much everyone on the team has a frontrunner mentality, all smiles and dancing when shyt's going good. No one has an edge to em. We have yet to see how they'll respond when they get roughed up.

2 years is not a lot of post season experience. The team as a whole doesnt have any significant deep playoff experience. You almost never see a team go from perennial 1st/2nd round exit to suddenly a championship. Generally it takes some failed, deep runs first.

Steph isnt the average point guard but he has to show and prove in the playoffs to prove he's special. As of now he's another talented guard whose fg% drops in the postseason.

Young head coaches always get established vet guys to help as assistants. Still none of them win a ring their first year coaching.

Im not off. Im older than you and I know more than you.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The entire team is soft. The best player and team leader weighs 160 lbs. Who's your enforcer? The big Aussie thats hurt all the time? Pretty much everyone on the team has a frontrunner mentality, all smiles and dancing when shyt's going good. No one has an edge to em. We have yet to see how they'll respond when they get roughed up.

2 years is not a lot of experience. The team as a whole doesnt have any significant deep playoff experience. You almost never see a team go from perennial 1st/2nd round exit to suddenly a championship. Generally it takes some failed, deep runs first.

Steph isnt the average point guard but he has to show and prove in the playoffs to prove he's special. As of now he's another talented guard who's fg% drops in the postseason.

Young head coaches always get established vet guys to help as assistants. Still none of them win a ring their first year coaching.

Im not off. Im older than you and I know more than you.
Draymond. And Steph's field goal percentage dropped due to the Iso's, if you haven't noticed our system has changed quite a bit which explains why we lead the league in assists and field goal %.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
:russ: He doesn't even understand how annoying he is.