Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think we only lost 1 game this season with our entire starting five playing.

i was gonna say to us but y'all were missing lee i think that game and we were missing god knows who :smh:

FML with all the injuries we had we had the most or 2nd most different type of starting line ups in the nba :damn:
at least were healthy now except with 1 guy but he not a key figure like kawhi is :blessed:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Onr4TsY.jpg

Playing at the fastest pace in the league yet still have the #1 defense? Good luck trying to unlock that. :heh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
People talking about playoffs haven't watched this team the last 2 years in the playoffs or something, this team is fukking good, one of the best runs I've seen in a long time. If Bogut is healthy for the playoffs then they should be the odds on favorites to win the title.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
People talking about playoffs haven't watched this team the last 2 years in the playoffs or something, this team is fukking good, one of the best runs I've seen in a long time. If Bogut is healthy for the playoffs then they should be the odds on favorites to win the title.

:salute:

I'm still a little hesitant, a little gun shy (given our extended history), but last year we would have beaten the Clips if we had a center...and this year we've already swept Houston and went 3/4 with OKC (who still has to make it into the post season)...

I like our chances... a lot...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
There's going to be all kinds of sleeper cells that will flock to this thread talking shyt if we fall short of getting to the finals this year. But fukk all that, I'm enjoying the moment.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playoffs is a whole nother beast....they could legit lose to OKC in the first round. Westbrook and Durant.