Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
@Blackthoughts realizes that this squad has the best chance of any Warriors team in his lifetime, HE'S GOING ALL IN. Can't even blame him.

:ehh:
He's not even going all in, though. When last pressed to make a definitive declaration that Golden State was winning it all, he backed down and gave a diplomatic non-answer.

This level of constant, annoying homerism should really only come under the pretense of a significant ban bet. :ehh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He's not even going all in, though. When last pressed to make a definitive declaration that Golden State was winning it all, he backed down and gave a diplomatic non-answer.

This level of constant, annoying homerism should really only come under the pretense of a significant ban bet. :ehh:
I said we have a better chance than any team in the league to win it all. For me to say we'll win it all and then someone gets injured tomorrow would be senseless.

Daps

:ehh:
I said we have a better chance than any team in the league to win it all. For me to say we'll win it all and then someone gets injured tomorrow would be senseless.

What about a ban bet, under the stipulation that the starting 5 remain healthy? :mjpls:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:myman:, my squad sucked for the vast majority of my life and now we're finally good and cats expect me to act like a San Antonio fan that's witnessed nothing but success. Most of these cats only started rooting for their favorite team when they started winning so they can't relate.
Why do you constantly make these "look at us, we're great" threads all the time? Warriors have been getting props like crazy this entire season. Maybe you make a boastful thread when you make the WCF or some sh*t but not before all star break. Why do this to your team:mindblown:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Why do you constantly make these "look at us, we're great" threads all the time? Warriors have been getting props like crazy this entire season. Maybe you make a boastful thread when you make the WCF or some sh*t but not before all star break. Why do this to your team:mindblown:
We haven't gotten that much credit here breh. Where have you seen props being given to us? Outside of the known Warriors fans how many cats can you honestly say have gave us props besides @Gil Scott-Heroin and @Malta and @houston911?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not one person on the Coli said that shyt about that Bulls team when D-Rose won the MVP. Not One!!! nikkas appreciated the season and was optimistic as fukk IIRC. Nobody said let's wait until the playoffs when talking about that team during the regular season.

Hawks are better :yeshrug:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You're entitled to your opinion. I respectfully disagree. You think they have the defense to be the only team to win a championship without a bonafied star since the 04 Pistons?

I don't think either of these teams are going to the Finals.

I got the Grizz and Bulls in the Finals.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
People been having those 2 teams in the finals for the last 4 years.

:what:

No one had the Bulls in the Finals as long as Rose has been hurt.

Look... I get it. You think your squad is the best in the league and so far they have been the best. But what scares me from picking them is that I just have this feeling that the bottom will fall out. They went on a hot streak like this last season and next thing you know, they were the 6th seed. I actually like the team but I don't trust them.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We haven't gotten that much credit here breh. Where have you seen props being given to us? Outside of the known Warriors fans how many cats can you honestly say have gave us props besides @Gil Scott-Heroin and @Malta and @houston911?
Who do you want to give you props and why is this so important to you? You have to win in the post season first. I'm in the same boat as you are and even I know this. The Clipps get no respect whatsoever on here but I don't give a sh*t and I'm not going to make any "toot my own horn" threads either cause I know its all about the post season on this board and in real life.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:what:

No one had the Bulls in the Finals as long as Rose has been hurt.

Look... I get it. You think your squad is the best in the league and so far they have been the best. But what scares me from picking them is that I just have this feeling that the bottom will fall out. They went on a hot streak like this last season and next thing you know, they were the 6th seed. I actually like the team but I don't trust them.
You're right, my mistake, they've had the Bulls in the finals every year Rose was healthy though. As far as not trusting us I feel where you're coming from. The turnovers make it hard to have total confidence in us. Turnovers and injuries are the only thing that concern me.