Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Warriors remind me of those old Suns teams before Barkley they used to win...But they weren't going to win a championship....I can see them being much like the Kings making conf finals.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
atlanta-hawks-1970s-1980s.gif
That logo is dope. I think the Hawks should go back to the Dominque era jerseys and shyt.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
We're obviously taking it all this year.. easily too.

We've done all of this without Bogut, so it's not dependent on that lazy fakkit's health either.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
We're obviously taking it all this year.. easily too.

We've done all of this without Bogut, so it's not dependent on that lazy fakkit's health either.
:mjlol:

i got a feeling draymond and Barnes are gonna nut up come playoff time

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The Warriors remind me of those old Suns teams before Barkley they used to win...But they weren't going to win a championship....I can see them being much like the Kings making conf finals.
Those Suns weren't elite defensively.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No they weren't...we will see come playoff time but I see there success matching those types of teams.
I'm just curious, why do you doubt a team that's deep and elite defensively and offensively can win it all? Is it because of the history of the franchise?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just curious, why do you doubt a team that's deep and elite defensively and offensively can win it all? Is it because of the history of the franchise?

I'm just in a wait and see mode I also don't get impressed by regular season stats with the NBA...I really think they can make the WCF but I would be shocked if the made the finals...

curry/Klay could be be game players but I need to see it and in the playoffs you need big time prime time players.