Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
"Look at my team." "Have you ever seen anything so great?" "My team is up there in jersey sales." "See, look, look at my team....everybody look at my team."

nikka we get it STFU already it's not even the All Star break yet.
Like I said before, let's stop talking about hoop until the playoffs then right? I'm down if y'all down. And you sound jealous as fukk.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
You want it to be one way...

You want members of thecoli to objectively recognize that your team is having a good season and is an elite title contender

We all got agendas and Stanbases breh, we ain't giving no credit unless it can benefit us in some way.

People will join the bandwagon ONLY when it fits our agenda. And that only happens during the playoffs

But now that's not even gonna happen, pretty sure everybody else is pulling against the Warriors now, which normally would have been a fun team to watch...But you wanted it a lil too much and couldn't wait.

So long story short fukk the Warriors as a staff record label and a crew and if you down with the Warriors fukk you too :pacspit:

:steviej:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Like I said before, let's stop talking about hoop until the playoffs then right? I'm down if y'all down. And you sound jealous as fukk.
Jealous of what? :heh: I pull for Tar Heels in the league so I'm happy the Warriors are ballin and I'm waiting for that JMM call up cause he's doin his thing in the d league.
But how many times can you start THE SAME THREAD about how good the Warriors look? I mean you're asking if there's ever been a team be as good offensively and defensively as this Warriors team, even though we ain't even hit February yet. Has there ever been a team like this through January? Yeah I'm sure there have been plenty.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You want it to be one way...

You want members of thecoli to objectively recognize that your team is having a good season and is an elite title contender

We all got agendas and Stanbases breh, we ain't giving no credit unless it can benefit us in some way.

People will join the bandwagon ONLY when it fits our agenda. And that only happens during the playoffs

But now that's not even gonna happen, pretty sure everybody else is pulling against the Warriors now, which normally would have been a fun team to watch...But you wanted it a lil too much and couldn't wait.

So long story short fukk the Warriors as a staff record label and a crew and if you down with the Warriors fukk you too :pacspit:

:steviej:
You think I want nikkas on the bandwagon? Why the fukk would I want my squad to be like the Lakers or the Cavs fanbase? I love the fact that there's only about 6 or 7 Warriors fans on this board. I love the fact that our season thread is only 30 something pages. It means more when you was with your team when they were in the dirt as opposed to nikkas that just hop on a bandwagon like nikkas is doing to these other teams like Atlanta and Toronto.

I love the fact that nikkas is sleeping on us and expect us to lose in the first round. It's going to make it all the better when their team falls short so I can laugh my ass off.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:comeon:

Trust me. You don't want to see Westbrook/Durant in the 1st round of the playoffs. :upsetfavre:
I want the easiest route to the Finals as possible so no I don't want OKC in the first round but let's not act like they want us in the first round either.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
for your sake I hope the Warriors atleast make it to the finals
Either you're all in or you're timid. If you don't think your team has what it takes to win it all then you should be hoping for them to lose every game. There's no middle ground, either you're in or you're out.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Like I said man..I hope you guys make the finals
The funny thing is it's cats on this board that have refused to give us any credit now all of a sudden they're saying they hope we lose now because of me :mjlol:nikkas acting like they was giving up props before when they totally ignored us all season.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I ain't got nothing against the Warriors. Actually like them cause my light skinned brothers steph and klay. But I hope them nikkas get swept just so yo hoe ass will shut the fukk up and stop making threads on them nikkas every damn day. Get a team thread nikka

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I ain't got nothing against the Warriors. Actually like them cause my light skinned brothers steph and klay. But I hope them nikkas get swept just so yo hoe ass will shut the fukk up and stop making threads on them nikkas every damn day. Get a team thread nikka
Pray for our downfall. Keep rooting for your team to lose while you're at it.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: nikka, how long have you been watching basketball?